Chapter 21

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

"Don't be shy add some more." Kiya smirked looking at K3. With those words K3 slammed into her and she instantly let out a moan.

"Aww fuck." She moaned.

"You like that shit huh." He said gripping her hair while he hit it from the back.

"Arch ya back." He said slapping her ass. She let out a moan before putting a deep arch in her back.

"Yo shit so wet baby." He said smacking her ass again pumping himself in and outta her.

"Fuck, fuck." She moaned with her head back. "Yes baby, yes." She moaned biting on her bottom lip. He kept slammin into her repeatedly hitting her spot.

"Aww fuck, right there." She moaned.

"Who dis pussy fa Kiya?" K3 asked as he groaned once she started throwing it back on him.

"Miness." She tested causing him to chuckle. He slammed into her harder making her moan louder than she intended. The only noise that could be heard was the clapping noise of their bodies hitting against each other and their moans.

"Who's?" He asked a li louder

"Yourss, its yours baby!" Kiya moaned.

"Shit, im finna cum-" Kiya moaned. K3 pulled out of her making her frown and instantly moaned once she felt his mouth connect to her pussy. He swirled his tongue around before flicking it up and down.

"Uhhh!" She moaned. "I-im cumming." She moaned before she came into his mouth. He cleaned her up with his tongue before flipping her over and sticking his dick right back inside of her.

"Nah, big dawg." She said turning them over still with his dick in side of her to where now she was on top. She placed both feet on the bed before lifting herself putting one hand on his chest to help lift herself up before she started riding his dick. After adjusting and kind of gaining strength in her legs she took her hand from his chest and place both hands behind her head as she swirled her hips around.

"Ahh fuck." He moaned. She started moving up and down on his dick before doing a li twerk on it making throwing his head.

"Wayment." He said grabbing her hips but she got his hand and put em above his head.

"Bet i can spell my name." She said in a seductive tone as she smirked.

"Bet you can't." He said outta breath trying to test her. She grinned before nodding her head accepting the challenge.  She let his hands go and started to make the K.

"Ahhhhhh!" Just like that Sekani started crying. K3 sucked his teeth as Kiya started laughing.

"Looks like you need to go run a cold shower my friend." She said bending down kissing him before getting off of him and rushing to the bathroom to quickly take care of herself and do her hygiene.

After cleaning herself up and brushing her teeth she went in the room with Sekani as K3 got up to go get in the shower.

"You really are a cock blocker you know that." Kiya said picking him up.

"I was having the time of my life but its okay." Kiya nodded. "Yeah, Kani it's not okay." She frowned.

"But lets get our day started." She said all while he was just looking at her.