Chapter 19

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

Liked by @darealk3, @amourdia and 298,569 others

@LadyK_: we outside today🥰.

"You ready to go see everybody Sekani?" Kiya asked as she drove toward Big 3's house. Today him and Mercedes were having their gender reveal.

"The Mercedes girl cute?" Nari asked Kiya.

"Yeah, she young though." Kiya shrugged.

"How old Big 3 is?"

"He in his 50s I believe."

"You talked to mama?" Nari asked.

"Nah, how Khloe doing?" Kiya asked changing the subject.

"Good, she be talking now girl. She think she grown."

"Lol she gone have to come stay with me one day." Kiya chuckled.

"Im surprised you ain't ride with K3." Nari said. But little did she know Kiya and K3 weren't exactly talking. They'll only talk if it had something to do with Sekani, besides when K3 tried to slide in a friendly conversation.

"Youn wanna ride with me?" Kiya asked jokingly.

"You know what i mean." Nari said.
...
"Where Kiya?" Reese asked looking at K3 who was zoned out. "K3." He said louder gaining his attention.

"Waddup?"

"Wea Lady K?" He asked again.

"She should be on the way, she had to go get her sister." He said taking a sip of fruit punch.

"Waddup yall." Namir said walking over to where they were sitting with Diamond behind him holding Desiree. Diamond didn't have anybody to watch Desiree for her so she had no choice but to bring her.

"You gotta kid?" Bean asked raising a eyebrow.

"Nah, but yall this Diamond and her daughter Desiree." Namir introduced. Diamond waved.

"She is so pretty, hey pretty girl." Riley waved at Desiree. Riley had baby fever bad everybody around her was either pregnant or already had a baby.

"She shy." Diamond said laughing once Desiree put her face in the crook of her mom's neck.

"How old is she?" Riley asked.