Chapter 16

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

Kiya looked over to where Riley was pointing and was honestly in shock. She didn't expect to see what she saw.

She saw Matthew(Kiya's ex) walking in with a girl. She hadn't seen Matthew since the mall and the fight with his sister, Dede.

"Who that?" Namir asked.

"A why." Kiya responded.

"What the mean?" Namir asked.

"Why the fuck did i go out with you." Diamond said and Kiya nodded.

"Just say ex females love to be difficult." Namir said shaking his head. "What he doing here?"

"Yeah ask me because I definitely know why he's here." Kiya said sarcastically looking at Namir nodding her head.

 "Allat wasn't caused fa

"Allat wasn't caused fa." Namir said sucking his teeth. Kiya just rolled her eyes and walked away to greet her customers trying her best to avoid Matthew.

"Hey, how you doing, everything good?" Kiya asked smiling at a customer.

"Yeah, im fine. I like this i gotta feelin this is going to be my new fav store." The lady said smiling.

"I hope so." Kiya smiled going around talking to lots of people.

"Say K3 look at that." Reese said nodding toward Matthew.

"Who that, he look familiar." Bean said now looking at Matthew.

"That's Kiya ex." Reese said looking at K3 who was unbothered.

"Nah, nigga came to get his girl back." Bean joked and K3 glared at him.

"Whats mines is mines and can't no nigga take what's mines." K3 shrugged.

"I know you proud of her, met her at 19 and she was working outta her house now look at her prospering. Got her own business, make her own money. Plus she don't yell at her phone screen no more." Bean chuckled. He was proud of Kiya. Just like Kiya looked at him as a brother he looked at her as his li sister. He hoped his kids turned out like her. Strong, independent, and determined.

"Fucking right i am." K3 said looking over at Kiya who was smiling and conversing with people.

"Bet, a band she gone be sold outta stuff bu tonight." Reese said to Bean.

"Nigga, you trippin if you think im finna give you a band. Im lucky i even gotta band i been broke fa 7 gaddam months." Bean frowned.

"Yall need to go buy my baby sum." K3 told them.

"Nigga you need to buy yo baby sum, hell." Bean said.