Chapter 23

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

"Whew that was, that was something." Bean said shaking his head walking in K3 and Kiya's house with everybody else behind him.

"Shutup." Zay said hitting him on the neck.

"You ready to go?" Namir asked Diamond.

"Im fine." She said sending him a smile.

"Say why people sending me a live talm bout they talking bout yo homeboy?" Reese stared raising his eyebrow joining the live.

"That boy a bitch, all he do is run his mouth said allat shit but ain't touch me though." Tyrell voice could be heard on the phone and Ky sighed heavily.

"Get the fuck off that shit, nigga pulled yo card its over with. Shoulda said that shit earlier." Spooky said dismissing Tyrell. Spooky ain't like that social media shit and Tyrell was pissing him off.

"That li nigga took that shit to social media." K3 said laughing shaking his head. He refused to go live and bicker with a bitch boy.

"This shit so stupid." Kiya mumbled shaking her head going to put Sekani in his crib.

Fambam🤟🏾

Son Rell wtf is wrong withchu?

Relly💕:
fym ain't nun wrong with me.

Whatchu doing allat on Instagram fa, it was never that serious.

Spooky👻:
I said da same thang.

Relly💕:
Whatchu mean? Den you let that nigga disrespect yo mama fwwy.

Tyrell youn even know whats going on, you mad cause he said that lady!! But did you not hear what i said ! THAT LADY whom you are defending wish i was dead everyday she wakes up instead of my daddy.

Spooky👻:
Fuck ha, my mama dont like ha anyway.

Daja☺️:
Yeah, she wrong fa that.

Darryl:
😬😬.

Relly💕:
You steady choosing a nigga over yo mama its blood over anything.. wrong or right !

Dont know what kind of fantasy world your living in but you need to grow the fuck up .

Relly💕:
Nah, you going against da grain and ian fuckin with it.

Okay Tyrell ion give a fuck! Na you doing that social media shit ian stoping no fight when he beatcho ass. I tried to warn you.

Spooky👻:
Aight yall chill out.

Daja☺️:
Ifwy da long way, but ian lettin my brother get beat up✋🏾.

Darryl:
This is alot.

Just like you all 10 behind yo brother K3 sister da same way🤷🏾‍♀️.

Spooky👻:
All yall need yall ass beat.
Stfu.

Tyrell gtfo social media bitch.