I'm a Ghost

Todoroki's pov

"Todoroki-kun, can you please come out of Izuku's room you have classes today," Iida asked. "Go away, I don't need to go to classes," I mumbled, tapping my chalk on the chalkboard. "Please you have to let go of Deku and just accept that he's gone," Uraraka begged. "No he can't be gone, there's too much evidence showing that he's still with us," I softly said. "Yeah and what?" Bakugou snarled, pounding on the door. "W-well Zuku had a special connection with Yao, like when Zuku was sick Yao was. So I think that if Zuku died Yao would be dead," I explained, writing some things down. "He's officially lost it," Iida mumbled. "Yeah, I feel bad he can't be taking the idea of his boyfriend dying, even if it's been a month," Uraraka mumbled back. "Well since your delusional ass won't come out we have food for you," Bakugou growled, stomping off with Iida and Uraraka.

"Zuku can't be dead, I mean, he just can't be," I laughed, sitting down on the bed. "You believe me right Yao?" I asked, picking up Yao and shaking her. "I would like to but you have been in here for a month and everybody else has moved on, even Aizawa, I mean he had Shinso take Zuzu's place in class," Yao sighed, squirming out of my grasp. "Once I show everybody that Zuku is alive Shinso will have to go back to General Studies," I chuckled, jumping up and running to the chalkboard. "Jeez you need a therapist or maybe even a mental hospital," Yao muttered behind me.

Izuku's pov

"Fuck yeah, I told you that cat was going to get hit by a bus," I cheered. "Damn it," Inari grumbled. "Hey Kit reaper, please go and fetch the ghost of the cat," I ordered. "Very well Cat god Izuku," Reaper said, bowing and disappearing. "I-Izuku you have around 20 cats and kittens to register into cat heaven," Azzy stutered. "Oh, Azzy come and watch these cats doing dumb things," I invited, patting an open spot. "My name isn't Azzy," Azzy pouted. "Fine, Azrael come and watch with us," I repeated. "I don't wan't a dumb nickname," Azzy pouted again. "Nephalem please come and sit with us," I sighed. "Sure," Azzy responded and skipped over to sit with us.

After I registered all of the cats in kitty heaven and assigned some bad ones at more Kit reapers I settle in front of my TV and watched more cats be stupid with Azzy. As I was flipping through the 'channels' I saw a black cat that looked a lot like Yao with a person that looked a lot like Sho instead, more crazier. "Wait a damn minute, that's Sho and Yao," I exclaimed, standing up. "Izuku no cursing, I'm only a child," Azzy pouted. "That is beyond the fucking point, the problem is how Sho looks. He looks so fucking messed up, like he just witnessed a murder and is trying to forget about it. Wait scratch that he looks worse than that asshole Shinso that didn't even bother to come to my funeral with everyone who know me, fuckin' Shinso," I exclaimed, mumbling the fuckin' Shinso part.

"And what are you going to do about it?" Azzy asked. "Glad you asked Nephalem, I'm going to rise from the dead once again like the fucking miracle I am," I responded, turning off the TV. "Mhm yeah and Amaterasu-Omikami will totally let you live once again," Azzy snorted. My ears flattened at Azzy mentioning Amaterasu-Omikami. "W-well the damn sun goddess can suck another gods dick because I will go back to Sho no matter what," I declared. Azzy looked behind me and he got a grim look on his face. "S-she's behind me right?" I asked, turning around. Yep just like I thought the fucking goddess was behind me. "I h-hear angel Mama calling f-for me," Azzy said scared before flying off. "S-so Omi I think I have some cats to register," I lied, trying to get out of my beating. "Don't think you can get out of this one Izuku," Omi said angrily, grabbing onto the back of my clothes.

Here I am all bruised up standing in front of Inari with Omi next to her. "So you thought you could come to me and go back to the land of the living?" Inari asked. "W-well you already did it twice so why not once more, just so I could be with Sho" I mumbled. "That is so dumb-" "That is the cutest thing I have ever heard, of course I would let you, don't let what Ama thinks stop you," Inari interrupted, preparing a water ball. "Woah I am not going to let this kid just live again," Omi intervened, evaporating the water ball. "Ahem, if you don't let me/Izu live then the readers will kill you," me and Inari said at the same time. "Only because I don't want to mess with the readers," Omi growled, making a tiny flaming ball.

Once the ball hit me I was transported into the classroom. "Oh damn I'm a ghost!" I exclaimed. Like all of you know since I'm a ghost no one can see me, hehe time for some chaos. "Fuckin' Shinso took my spot, I at least wanted Eri to have it," I growled, throwing a random pair of scissors at Shinso and barley missing.

Backugou's pov

'Why did those damn scissors fly randomly, and they almost hit the fucking sleep deprived zombie behind me,' I thought scared. "Bakugou why would you do that?!" Eye bags exclaimed. "Well excuse me princess but why would I fail to kill a zombie like you," I retorted, turning around. "Yeah, so explain why those scissors came from your direction?" Eye bags snapped. "Well don't ask me, I would rather fuck a dog then fail to kill you," I responded. "Well then you better start to fuck Kirishima," Eye bags jabbed. "Oh you better back the fuck up bitch before I blow your ass into the next century," I growled, standing up. Quickly shitty hair activated his quirk and held me back so I couldn't blow Eye bags up.

"Bakugou this would be the 24th time you blew Shinso up and Shinso this is the 24th you insulted someone in this class, and it's monday," Aizawa sensei sighed. "Yeah well he doesn't deserve to be in this class, he didn't even come to Izu's funeral," I growled, sitting down. "So I didn't have to go to that bitches funeral," Shinso hissed. "First of all Izuku-kun was a cat not a dog, and I suggest you shut the fuck up before Todoroki-kun finds out about what you said," Glasses snapped. Suddenly another pair of scissors flew right by Eye bags's face and there was a very ghostly laugh in the room.

"I-I think I peed my pants," Shinso squeaked.

(It's the new cat god Izu! ^^)

(1182 words)