Second Half!?

Aizawa's pov

"HOW COULD YOU FUCKING LET HIM GO!," I yelled angrily, slamming my hand on the table. "H-h-he just said he was sick of p-playing heroes and left," Yao stuttered. "So I don't fucking care, why didn't you stop him," I growled. "W-we tried, when Bakugou grabbed onto Zuku's wrist, he yelled at us and yanked it away," Todoroki explained. "And this is what your hero training was for, how to stop villains. And could you do it? No!" I laughed, pacing back and forth. "A-Aizawa sensei is everything ok?" Bakugou asked. "Do I look ok? Of course not! You let Izuku get away, now what do you think he is going to do? He's going to bring down the hero system, which means killing them. He's going to kill every fucking hero, and then the heroes in training!" I yelled.

"Ohohohoho, it looks like the fun part of the 'game' is starting," Nephalem chuckled, appearing out of nowhere. "Wait I thought the 'game' was over?" Todoroki puzzled. "Oh no, did you really think a demon would just let something good happen," Nephalem laughed. "Actually you would your a Nephalem which is the child of a demon and an angel," Yao explained. "Yeah but I'm still half demon, also dad is teaching me how to be a mean demon," Nephalem pouted. "Yeah, yeah, so what about the 'game'?" Bakugou asked. "Oh that, well um....I actually don't know, but what I do know is that Izuku will do things," Nephalem hesitated. "How are we supposed to stop him if we don't even know what he will do?" I growled. "Oh, well there will be lots of blood, and some dead bodies," Nephalem chuckled, disappearing. "Well that went well," Todoroki whispered.

Izuku's pov

I slipped on a black form of my hero suit, and looked over my paw gloves. "There you are," a horse voice said. "Go away master, I'm going on a hunt tonight," I growled, putting the red colored contacts in. "Ooooh that's no fun, say why don't you join the league," master negotiated. "Master I said before, just because I'm doing this with my own will doesn't mean I have forgiven you," I hissed, my tails swishing behind me. "So why are you 'hunting'?" master quizzes. "You dumb forgetful fuck, like I said before, I want to bring down the hero system once and for all," I growled. "And it looks like my target is somewhere near here," I continued, jumping up to the roof.

 "And it looks like my target is somewhere near here," I continued, jumping up to the roof

(Izu's villain costume)

I ran along the roofs until I reached the alleyway Endeavor was fighting in. I crouched down as I watched him fight Killer Spider. Not long after I got there Killer Spider had Endeavor helplessly on the ground. "Ah, thank you, but I'll finish the job," I laughed, transforming into a Koibra. With one swipe there was blood all over the walls. "That was a lot easier than I thought," I chuckled, shifting back and pulling out a calling card. "Looks like there's a new villain on the streets, can you find me before I succeed in my goal?" I read outloud. "Perfect," I giggled, putting the calling card on the floor. I picked up the bloody, unconscious hero and transformed him into a cat. "That was a perfect 'hunt', I can't wait for tomorrws," I cackled, jumping up onto the roof.

Todoroki's pov

"Todoroki, did you hear, last night Endeavor went missing, and all that was left was a calling card covered in a villain's blood and his blood?" Kaminari asked. "What!?" I said surprised, sitting down. "Mhm and the worst part is, the calling card was signed by someone with Izu's hero name, Animalistic," Bakugou sighed. "Do you think-" "Yay the fun part of the game is starting!" Nephalem cheered, appearing. "W-what I thought the game was over!?" Shinsou asked, surprised as Nephalem teleported everyone who was in the 'game' to the common room.

"Oh no, that was just the beginning, I call this the second part of the 'game'," Nephalem cackled. "So Midori does have something to do with the missing hero," Momo mumbled. "Yep that's correct god girl," Nephalem applauded. "Don't call me god girl because I can create things," momo growled. "So, who created this 'game'?" Eri asked. "Izuku himself created this 'game'," Nephalem laughed. "Nani!" the whole group exclaimed. "Yep, one time, when izuku was still the cat god, someone killed a cat on purpose. Izuku was mad so he had Amaterasu-Omikami kill the person by a bus," Nephalem started. "That was a cruel thing to do, poor cat," Uraraka cried. "Continuing, when the person reached the gates of heaven Izuku was there waiting. Izuku said, 'well, well, what do we have here? A little female dog that killed a cat before it should have died,'," Nephalem quoted. "So basically he was just mad," I summarised, getting a glare from Nephalem.

"The person begged Izuku to let him be alive once again and not go to hell or be a grim reaper for the good and bad human souls. Izuku, being the softie he is, allowed him to be alive once again, but there was a 'game' to keep us entertained. I already told you about the first part where you had to find the dead person's body, well there was a second part to that. The second part is that the person's desires get flipped," Nephalem continued. "So, because Izu wanted to be a hero, when he got revived his dream, or mindset, was flipped and became the thing he swore to stop," Bakugou mumbled. "Exactly, so remember that one villain, or vigilante I can remember, The Black Crow, that ended up dying by villains, or heroes I can remember? That was him." Nephalem ended. "S-s-s-so you're saying that if this goes on long enough problem child might die?" Aizawa sensei asked. "Yep, and it's all Izuku's fault for making this game," Nephalem cackled, disappearing.

"Damn it," I growled, kicking over a chair. "P-please calm down, we'll get Midobro back," Kirishima said, picking up the chair. "That's not the fucking point. Zuku might die and it's all because of me," I sighed. "It's not your fault, you didn't know, neither of us did. So instead of being held back by this thought, let's move forward and save Zuzu from his terrible fate," Eri encouraged. "Yeah, let's save Zuzu," everyone cheered. "Mhm, operation save Zuku is a go," I directed.

Izuku's pov

"Why, why, would you do this kitten?" Endeavor coughed out. "Why would I? Because I want to see the hero system collapse. I wanna show everyone how fake you heroes are," I laughed. "This isn't you, the kitten I know loved heroes," Endeavor sniffled. "Tch, well you must have been delusional, because I never loved heroes," I exploded, throwing a knife right by Endeavors face, nearly missing. "Next time, I'll make sure that hits," I growled, pulling the knife out of the wall. 

"S-s-so are you just going to keep me chained up here?" Endeavor asked. "Well yeah, I already changed you into something more comfortable and disposed of your hero costume since you won't be needing that anymore," I explained, flopping down my bed. "And about my quirk?" Endeavor puzzled. "Those are quirk suppressant chains, no matter how hard you try you won't be able to use your quirk," I responded.

"Don't worry about being lonely, tomorrow your going to have another hero to join you," I assured.

(1244 words)