Digging around

???'s pov

Once everyone in the dorms was asleep I placed the purple haired kid, that I stole blood from this morning, on his bed. I quietly opened the door and snuck out. I almost made it to the exit but Izu-chan~ stopped me. "Shiso where are you going?" Izu-chan~ asked. "Why do you want to know you useless ghost," I responded. "How dare you call me useless, did you not see my sidekick, I am a god," he said, angry. "Yeah a useless god, anyways get out of my way I have to go talk to someone," I responded, walking out of the door.

Once I made sure Izu-chan~ wasn't following me I dropped the disguise. I ran the rest of the way back to the bar. "Hey Toga did you get any information?" Shiggy asked. "Well Izu-chan~ is alive once again," I answered, skipping to a chair. "Didn't that mask bitch kill him?" Shiggy asked. "Yeah but he's a ghost now and Class 1-A was forced into a 'game' for finding his body that was hidden," I responded. "We should do the things like in the books and movies where when the bad guys get ahold of something they can make it evil," Dabi said, poking his head from behind the bar. "So like we dig up the body and when we find that little neko he well be alive and also evil?" I summarized. Dabi looked at us with embarrassment. "That is an amazing idea Dabi!" Me and Shiggy exclaimed at the same time. "Well, I'll go get the shovels," Dabi cheered.

The whole night we were out trying to find the body, and unlucky us we didn't find it, but we almost got caught 3 times by Eraserhead. "Why are you all dirty?" Mamagiri asked. "You wouldn't believe the trouble we went through trying to find a dead person," Shiggy groned. "Why were you trying to find a dead person's body?" Mamagiri asked. "Well Class 1-A was put into an unwanted 'game' after they found out Izu-chan~ came back as a ghost. The point of this 'game' is to find Izu-chan~ and if they do he gets to live once again. So Dabi came up with an idea and it was, maybe if we find the body hidden first then when he was 'revived' he would be evil," I explained. "Dabi I hope you understand that this is a fanfic not an anime," Mamagiri scolded.

Izuku's pov

It was a terrible morning, not only did I get no sleep the night before, Azzy never told me that the information I would receive would give me a terrible headache. "You don't look so good Izuku- WAIT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD NOT ALIVE?!" Shinso exclaimed, trying to touch me. "Bitch do you have short term memory or something?" I asked. "Bitch I slept all day yesterday- wait a minute I couldn't have slept all day I remember waking up!" Shinso exclaimed. "So if you remember getting up but you don't know anything about Zuku being a ghost, maybe aliens kidnapped you and erased your memory," Sho mumbled.

"Or it could have been Toga or something,"Kaminari laughed. "Now that you mention it, eye bags did seem a little bit more... rude yesterday," Kacchan spoke up. "Bitch this is all your fault!" I yelled. "How was this my fault you asshole, if only you didn't want to come back to life then this wouldn't have happened," Shinso retorted. Everyone in the kitchen gave Shinso a look of pity, because they know never to piss me off. "Zuzu please," Yao whispered.

"So you want to accuse me of a villain finding out about the 'game'? I am the fucking cat god now every cat listens to me no matter what I say, I could have any feral cat claw you too death right now, and to make it even scarier I still have my fucking quirks I could fold your ass right now if I wanted too. Also if you was careful then, probably Toga, wouldent have stood a chance against you fucking overpowered quirk. I mean like you could get Dc Monalds for free, you could make a villain turn themselves in. Like how fucking overpowered is that. I mean that's against the law and I could just look at them a certain way and get the food, but that's not the point. What I'm saying is that you were so fucking weak that you couldent even win against a villain like Toga, and I could win against her. So fuck off and go fuck that fuckwipe you call Monama," I insaulted.

"F-f-f-f-fine, if you just wanted me to go away you could have just asked," Shinso cried, running away. Everyone in the room sighed and had a look on their face that said 'I told you so'. "Zuku I know you might not like him but I think that was too harsh," Eri said, munching on her cereal. "Well he shouldn't have said that then, and I already have a terrible headache. I didn't need him to create a bigger one," I responded. Everyone in the room gave me a look of pity. "Zuzu go tell Shinso that you're sorry or I will have dad get someone to do an exorcism," Eri directed. "O-ok Eri I'll go and say sorry," I stuttered floating off.

"Damn it," I grumbled, looking for Shinso.

( 903 words )