Bloopers, scenes, and more #1 (hopefully)

"Yay we got a new series," Izuku chered, hugging Todoroki. "Yeah and you better thank me nerd," Bakugou chuckled. "O-oh the readers need to know what's happening," Izuku, exclaimed. "So, I decided to vlog the behind the scenes of the book, which features us, having fun and getting ready for the next paragraph. There are also the bloopers where we see, Sho messes up his lines many times," Izuku started. "Hey it's not my fault you like to wear Sigaraki's hand mask," Todorki pouted. "Bitch it is your fault you can't keep a straight face," Bakugou growled. "Oh yeah, I'm going to show you something that is my fault," Todoroki retorted, stomping towards Bakugou.

"Damn, they really hate each other," the Author laughed. "Author-san, glad you could make it!" Izuku exclaimed. "Mhm yeah whatever, hello readers you can call me, Author-chan," the Author greeted. "Oh, oh, can you please finish explaining, I'll take you out to get, ramen," Izuku begged. "Tch, you're not real so you can't, but I'll finish explaining," Author-chan chuckled. "You already heard about the behind the scenes (BTS) and the bloopers right? Yeah, anyway, I really don't want to say this, but if you want to, you don't have to, you uh...can ask questions for each of the characters about the first book and this one," Author-chan explained. "Daww, you did perfect Author-san," Toga cooed, hugging Author-chan. "Mhm, let's just start already," Author-chan yawned.

Blooper #1

"Gad damn it the cat got hit!" Izuku exclaimed. "Wait fuck, I wasn't suposed to say that," Izuku laughed. "Bitch you can't even remember your lines," Inari snorted. "Pfff, now we have to reset the scene," Izuku snorted.

Blooper #2

"Open up the damn boor booger bitch," Bakugou growled, pounding on the door so hard it broke. "Don't look!" Todoroki exclaimed, trying to pull up his underwear and his pants. "Bakugou you said door wrong and did you have to break the fucking door," Iida cursed, hitting the back of Bakugou's head. "That hurt," Bakugou sniffled, as tears threatened to spill. Uraraka and Todoroki sighed as Iida tried to apologize to Bakugou.

BTS #1

"I'm gonna make you look like a crusty bitch," Bakugou laughed, doing Shigaraki's makeup. "Awww I'm gonna miss my perfect smooth skin," Shigaraki sighed. "Don't worry it's only gonna be until the book is done," Author-chan laughed, playing with Izuku's tails. "You know you have your own tail to mess with," Izuku growled, his ear twitching, as he pulled his tail away from Author-chan. "Yeah but that's only in the book, and I'm the oc, plus my tail isn't as fluffy as your tails" Author-chan complained, grabbing Izuku's tails. "Shut the fuck up, I'm trying to do fucking makeup!" Bakugou yelled angrily. "What type of disorder does he have, is it multiple personality disorder or Borderline personality disorder?" Author-chan whispered, to Izuku. "I think it's borderline personality disorder," Izuku whispered back.

BTS #2

"Do I have to be mean to Kiribaby?" Bakugou asked, holding onto Kirishima. "Well yeah, but don't worry, at some points in the story you show some kindness to him," Author-chan responded with their tail flicking around behind him. "Bakugou that was the 20th time you asked if you had to be mean, you know that?" Kaminari laughed. "Yeah and it's about to be the 50th time you acted dumb, in genral," Author-chan spoke up. "Hey, it's not my fault my character is dumb," Kaminari whined. "Well, the only reason I picked you, is because your dumb, and also Aizawa wanted me to use kids from the hero course," Author-chan retorted. "Damn, that was a Todoroki level of burn," Kirishima snorted.

BTS #3

"Hey Inari, how does it feel to be a side character," Izuku laughed. "Pretty good, there's not a bunch of dialogue, but how does it feel to be revived by me more than once," Inari retorted. "I-it was only for this book," Izuku stuttered. "Well technically this is for this Au which makes it a true story," Inari explained. "Y-your lucky that you are not lying," Izuku growled, storming off. "It's also a true story in the readers and the Author- wait my head," Author-chan called out. "Pfff, that was funny," Author-chan and Inari laughed.

Blooper #3

Izuku threw scissors at Shinso accidentally hitting him in the leg. "SHIT THAT HURTS," Shinso yelled, pulling out the scissors. "Someone get Recovery Girl!" Aizawa shouted worriedly. "Eh, blood," Izuku gagged, running out of the room. The class ran around nervously trying to calm down Shinso. "Where is the hurt child," Recovery Girl exclaimed, running into the room. "O-over here," Shinso cried, raising his hand. Recovery Girl ran over to Shinso and wrapped the huge cut he had. "You're lucky you don't need stitches, and also don't pull out the object in the wound next time, it's just going to bleed more," Recovery Girl scolded. "Now you," Recovery Girl growled, storming over to Izuku, who just recovered from puking. "I j-just didn't am correctly, but if you want to get mad at someone get mad at Author-san," Izuku quickly said, being held up by the front of his shirt. "Oh that son of a bitch better come out so I can beat their ass," Recovery Girl growled, setting Izuku back on the ground and stomping out of the room.

"Oop, Author-san is dead," Shinso laughed.

BTS #4

"What the heck is that style?" Momo asked Author-chan. "Why do you always hate on my clothes?" Author-chan whined. "Because green and blue shouldn't go together, and your shirt says hoodie when it clearly is a t-shirt," Momo scoffed. "It is truly atrocious, (◠‿・)—☆" Aoyama added. "Bitch how did you say that?" Author-chan asked. "And also just because you chose the clothes doesn't mean you can hate on mine," Author-chan continued. "✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧" Aoyama somehow said. "Tell me how the fuck you said that," Author-chan exclamed.

Blooper #4

"Hey come over here Nephalem," Izuku said, patting the seat next to him. "Sure," Nephalem snickered, waiting for Izuku to notice. "Shit I said your actual name," Izuku groned, as he was hit with the realization. "And why are your wings dyed the opposite color," Izuku explained. "Damn did the dye I gave you for the dare not come out yet?" Inari asked. "Yeah," Nephalem sighed as he looked at his demon wing that was dyed white and his angel wing that was dyed black. "It hecking sucks," Nephalem sighed.

 "It hecking sucks," Nephalem sighed

(What Author-chan looks like ^^)