Just A Prank?

Izuku's pov

I sighed looking at the starry sky. "Hey uh....aren't you going to get someone else today," auntie Midnight asked hesitantly. "Mhm but I'll let you choose. Who do you want, Hawks or papa?" I sighed. "Hawks!" Endeavor exclaimed. "No I want Hizashi!" auntie Midnight exclaimed louder. Both of the heroes then started to fight over who should I bring back. "What if I just bring back both?" I suggested. "Yes do that!" they both exclaimed excitedly. I sighed once again getting up, tonight was going to be a long night.

I jumped from roof to roof looking for Hawks. "Oh hey Hawks," I yelled when I saw Hawks flying overhead. "Oh hey baby kitty how are you?" Hawks asked, landing. "I-I'm fine, but I found where Auntie Midnight and Endeavor are, and I need your help because a super scary villain is there," I responded, putting on an act. "Then we have to go quickly, grab on!" Hawks exclaimed as I grabbed onto Hawks. Midway there I shifted into a tiger, knocking Hawks out with the fall. "Jeez, heroes today are so easy to beat," I snickered, placing my calling card on the ground, and picking up the unconscious bird.

Once I got Hawks changed and restrained, I set out to find papa. As I searched the streets, I quickly found out that he was with dad. "Shit this is going to be a lot harder than before," I cursed as I watched them. They quickly took down the villains that were assaulting a girl while I shifted into a kitten. I let out a loud mew drawing their attention up to the roof. Dad quickly climbed, but my target, papa, took longer. "Awww it's a kitten," dad cooed, picking me up. "We should keep this poor kitten," papa suggested. "I would but this kitten seems awfully familiar to another kitten, not to mention it's fur color," dad smirked. "Shit, looks like you found me," I cackled, shifting back into my normal form. I mauled dad's hand so he would drop me and I jumped back.

"C'mon can't you just let me have a little fun," I snickered, my tails flicking around behind me, clearly showing that I'm riled up. "Tch, I'm going to bring you home no matter what," dad growled, standing still as he observed me. "Well, I'm just here to get that fake papa," I said, pointing at the fake papa. "Wait how did you find out?!" fake papa, more known as Sho, asked surprised. "Easy thinking back to what you said, 'we should keep this poor kitten' wasn't something papa would have said, who would have squealed at the top of his lungs and snatched me away from dad," I explained, not knowing that dad was sneaking behind me.

"Ahhh, so you really are Aizawa sensei's secret love child," Sho smirked. "Not really dad only adopted me because I had nowhere to go after my actual 'father' got arrested," I responded. "Ack," I wheezed out as a sharp pain hit the back of my neck.

Todoroki's pov

I quickly caught Zuku's unconscious body before he hit the ground. "Hehe we did it," I smiled brightly, knowing that we got Zuku back. "Phew, that was surprisingly easier than the last time," Aizawa sensei huffed as I held Zuku like a bag of potatoes. "How, you clearly could have beaten him last time?" I asked, tilting my head like a confused puppy. "Well last time Midnight made him more on edge when she used her quirk to make him tired. He ended up throwing Midnight at me and knocking me out this way. This time we had you disguised as Present Mic, also if I had the real Present Mic it could have worked as long as he stalled problem child like you did," Aizawa sensei explained.

That night when we got Zuku back we had placed him in a room that he couldn't get out of. I ended up staying away all night by thinking of how Zuku was going to deal with being interrogated by Shinso, Aizawa sensei and me. "You look tired Todoroki," Shinso observed. "No shit sherlock," I growled rubbing my eyes as we walked into the room. Zuku was tied to a chair trying to squirm his way out. "H-hey, may I ask why I'm tied up?" Zuku nervously giggled. "We should be asking you why you killed all of those heroes and left these calling cards," Aizawa sensei growled, throwing each of the cards Zuku left, onto the table in front of him.

"I-I-I-I don't know what you're talking about," Zuku stutered. "Hey uh your a bitch," Shinso deadpanned. "No u-" Zuku responded, shiso successfully controlling him. "Ok so did you kill any heroes?" Shinso asked. "No why would I? I'm aiming to be a hero," Zuku responded. Everyone in the room stared at each other in disbelief. "I-is that the truth?" Shinso questioned. "Yes it is," Zuku answered. We were all surprised, how could Zuku be telling the truth after what he said last night. I whispered the next question in Shinso's ear, I really wanted to hear the answer. "What did you do with all of the heroes that you captured?" Shinso asked. "I....don't know what you're talking about. Why would I kidnap heroes, more or less, even want to hurt them," Zuku responded.

Aizawa then whispered his question in Shinso's ear. Shinso took a deep breath before asking," what do you remember before being revived?" "The last thing I remember? It was when we were asking about how to revive me," Zuku responded. Shinso, deactivated his quirk as we all stared at Zuku shocked. "Wait, could you have fought off the effects?!" I exclaimed. "Ohohoho, this is a first," Nephalem laughed, appearing out of nowhere. "Nephalem tell me what is going on here," Zuku growled. 'Oh shit Zuku didn't use a nickname this is bad,' I worried.

"How the fuck d you not know what is going on, dident you make the 'game'?!" Aizawa sensei exclaimed. "Huh, the only part of the 'game' I made was finding the body, not the effects part, I don't even remember making that," Zuku answered. "Oh you son of a bitch, you fucking liar, you wad a chewed up gum that no one likes, th-there is approximately 500,000 words in the japanese language and all of them can't express how much I want to kill you," I growled, trapping Nephalem in ice. "W-w-w-woah, c'mon you don't mean that do you," Nephalem whimpered. "Oh no, Sho means that, he once said the same thing to me but instead of killing me she wanted to do it," Zuku disagreed. "Oop- you dead," Shinso snickered. "You know Todoroki, I normally would tell you not to kill him, but go ahead who am I to play god," Aizawa sensei sighed.

"Wait, before I beat the shit out of Nephalem I'm gonna need help from Bakugou," I huffed. "Did someone say my name," Bakugou smirked, walking into the room and closing the door behind him. "You know I'm not going to ask how long you were there," Aizawa and Shinso sighed. Nephalem looked at me and Bakugou's sadistic smirk on our faces. "C-c-c-c-c'mon guys just because I'm part angel doesn't mean I'm always good. Haha? I-It was just a practical prank," Nephalem tried to explain.

"Haha yeah, then this is just a practical prank," Me and Bakugou laughed, launching ourselves at Nephalem.

( 1234 words )