Poor Shinso

3rd pov

"He's gone," He's gone," "We can't save him," We can't save him," "All hope is lost," "All hope is lost." Todoroki and Nephalem muttered back and forth. "Damn door is locked, I can't get in there," Bakugou growled, pounding on the door. "I feel bad for Todoroki, just when we found out Zuzu could be saved, we couldn't find him in time," Eri sighed, shaking their head. "They better get out of there fast, cuz I gotta pee," Yao whined. "Back up, I'm blowing this door down," Bakugou demanded, pushing Eri and Yao back. With one quick explosion the door was blown down.

"Bitches, it's time to save Izu," Bakugou announced, walking into the room. "Go away, it's already been two days, we can't save him," Todoroki mumbled. "And why are you believing that lying angel?" Bakugou asked, slightly pissed off. "Well clearly he hasn't been wrong," Todoroki growled, looking up at Bakugou. "I-I was actually telling the truth," Nephalem cried. "Kacchan, I think you hurt Azzy's feelings," Eri sighed, placing Yao on the ground. "Look, I know I want Izu back, and I'm pretty sure you do too, I mean we need Aizawa sensei back too, so lets go out together and beat the fucking demon outta Izu," Bakugou exclamed, making small explosions.

"Yeah, YEAH! I'm gonna go beat the motherfucking shit outta Akuma," Todoroki growled, making his way out of the room "Eh, wait for me!" Nephalem exclaimed, flying after Tororoki. "That worked a little too well," Yao murmured. "Yeah. what about going to the bathroom?" Eri asked. Everyone in the room looked behind Yao. "God damn it!" Bakugou yelled.

Akuma's pov

"Akuma stop this now," dad growled. "Why? don't you like looking at Izuku's body, while you're forced to do nothing?" I taunted. "That isn't what problem child looks like, you changed his body, he doesn't have long white hair with green highlights, his tails aren't white with green highlights, and he doesn't have those weird marks," dad snapped. "Tch, once I fully take over Izuku's body, you'll have hell to pay," I growled, jumping onto the bed. "Aizawa does have a point, as much as I hate to admit it, kitten doesn't look like that. Adding onto what Aizawa described, kitten's ears aren't as rounded and his eyes aren't fading into red," Endeavor growled

"Yeah the only thing that still is part of the original Izuku is the red collar," papa hissed. "Yeah and the way you talk," auntie Midnight added. "Ok, ok, I get it. It's not my fault thought, I'm still in his body, the second I fully control it you better be ready," I growled, closing my eyes and letting myself drift off into sleep.

Aizawa's pov

"Augh, I'm bored," Nemuri whined, after an hour of Akuma sleeping. "Well what do you want to do, play card games?" I asked sarcastically. "Oh shut up, why don't you use that attitude towards your hubby, Hizashi, instead," Nemuri retorted. "Unlike you he's not annoying and doesn't own millions of kids clothes," I shot back. "Guys please stop fighting?" Hizashi asked. "Sure anything for my baby," I responded, smirking at Nemuri.

"You're just mad because no one loves you," Hawks snorted. "Ok listen here you little shit, I'm sure the readers love me very much," Nemuri retorted. "Aww shit, how did I get here," Toshinori cussed, waking up. "Haha, welcome to the 'we got captured by a fucking demon' club," Hawks laughed. "Demon?" Toshinori asked. "Yeah, problem child's body is being controlled by a demon named Akuma. Akuma makes problem child's quirk more powerful," I responded. "So One For All just got more dangerous?" Toshinori sighed. We all nodded and gave our own mumble of agreement.

Todoroki's pov

"Todoroki, Nephalem, what are you doing?" Shinso asked, leaning on the door frame. "I don't know if your blind or just stupid, but me and Todoroki are getting ready to beat the crap outta Akuma," Nephalem responded. "I should be asking if you're stupid," Shinso sighed. "And why that?" I questioned, turning to face him. "You're chasing after a demon, and plus you have no clue where he is," Sinso huffed, crossing his arms. 'Shit he does have a point,' I mentaly cursed. "W-well Nephalem should know, I mean he met up with Akuma before he talked to us," I responded. "Shit your right, lemme come with you guys, I have a score to settle with that semon," Shinso growled.

"Why do you hate Akuma?" Nephalem asked as I picked up my bag full of supplies and stood up. "Well that neko is my friend, and I can't just let Akuma go after what we say happened to Izuku," Shinso explained. Me and Nephalem looked at eachother. "Well, welcome to the team," I smiled, walking out the door.

"You sure it's this way?" I panted, landing on a roof. "Stop whining and keep jumping," Shinso snorted, landing. "Oh shut up, I don't train myself in being spiderman," I retorted. "Excuse you, but spiderman is one of the best superheroes ever," Shinso laughed. "If you like him, then you misewell just become a vigilante just like him," I huffed. "Guys stop fighting about jumping from roof to roof and keep jumping," Nephalem growled.

Izuku's pov

"I swear to whatever god you believe in, that when I get out of this mental cage I'm gonna have Inari and Omi kill you when you go back to the underworld," I growled. "Wow this brings a whole new meaning to a mental prison," Akuma laughed. "O-ok that was pretty funny, but just wait 'till I get out, me and the readers are going to beat you to a pulp," I snorted. "Yeah, yeah, but don't you like the new colors your body has?" Akuma asked. "Eh, they're not bad, but why did you leave the collar on when you could easily take it off?" I shrugged. "Oh, well, I kinda like it," Akuma responded, embarrassed. "Aww don't worry, the only reason I wear it is because I like it, and because I know if I take it off either dad or endeavor will get mad. "O-oh and I don't wanna talk about Sho, he'll 'punish' me 'till I can walk," I said chuckling the last part.

Shinso's pov

"Phew we finally made it," I sighed, landing on the roof by the warehouse. "Shush, look there is everyone," Todoroki shushed. "Oooooh~ I can't wait to get my hands around Akuma's throat and choke him while he begs for mercy," Nephalem growled sinisterly, his tail swishing back and forth. Me and Todoroki looked at each other nervously. "You go first," Nephalem snickered sinisterly, pushing me off.

"OoF," I wheezed, landing in front of the warehouse on my face. Akuma shot up from the bed and looked at me angrily. "Ahahaha~ I-Izuku you look....different," I said, nervous. "Don't lie Shinso, I know you know it's me, Akuma," Akuma growled. 'Aha you fell into my trap," I mentaly laughed. For about three seconds we stared at each other before I noticed my quirk wasn't working. "Shit fuck, why isn't my quirk working?!" I exclaimed. "Did you really think you could literally control a demon who is controlling someone else's body?" Akuma asked. "Sadly yes I did," I sighed.

"Well c'mon get up, you have a club to join," Akuma laughed, dragging me by the back of my shirt. I looked up and saw Todoroki with a worried face and Nephalem trying not to laugh. I mouthed 'fuck you Nephalem' and stuck up my middle finger showing how mad I was.

"Yay a new club to join," I cheered sarcastically.

(^^It's the Akuma, Izuku hybrid. Basically Akuma hasn't fully taken over our baby Izu)

(1309 words)