Yao's revenge

Shinso's pov

"And so I was like, 'are you fucking kidding me?!' and he said, 'Do i look like I'm kidding?'," I ranted making the club laugh and Akuma growled. "So did you get the cat?" Aizawa sensei asked. "Sadly no, he said he hated my cat jokes, like meowch that hurt," I responded. Hawks and Midnight started to wheeze. "Can you shut the fuck up," Akuma cursed. "Well it's not my fault you decided to take me hostage," I scoffed. "If I didn't you just would have told everyone where I was," Akuma growled, his tails hanging off of the bed.

"And so when I went to buy markers a 72 pack was around 23,510.31 yen (219 U.S. dollars)," I continued. "Woah that's a lot of yen," All Might exclaimed. "Yeah but then I found a pack of 162 for around 6,763.24 yen (63 U.S. dollars)," I finished. "Wait how does that make sense?" Endeavor asked. "Don't as me, ask fucking Amazon," I sighed.

Todoroki's pov

"We've been here for a while, when are we going to make our move?" Nephalem asked, his tail wagging anxiously. "I was waiting for you to say," I chuckled. "Well I say we make our move now, so we can finish this book," Bakugou growled, above us. I quickly got up and whispered a plan to our small group. "You think this will work?" Nephalem doubted. "When have I ever been wrong?" I asked. "The time you wanted to [beep] Izu, and then [beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep] him," Bakugou smirked. "Oh god," I shuttered, uncovering Nephalem ears.

"Ready?" Bakugou asked, creating small explosions. "Yeah lets kick his ass!" Nephalem exclaimed. Bakugou rushed forward creating an explosion to break the door down. Akuma quickly shot up and glared at Bakugou, getting ready to use Zuku's quirks. "We're good," I told Nephalem, quietly sneaking in to help everyone. Before my father could scream my name I brung my finger up to my lips, showing him that he should stay quiet.

Me and Nephalem narrowly dodged an explosion and the range of Akuma turning us into animals. We quickly made our way over to everyone. "Thank Inari you're here now save me Shoto," father bagged. I smirked, starting to freeze Small Might's chains first just to spite my father. After I finished freezing the chains Nephalem broke them, and we continued it with everyone else.

"Ahh shit," Bakugou exclaimed, pushing all of us down before I could freeze my father's chains. Suddenly a bed went flying over our heads. "What the fuck!" Bakugou yelled, running at Akuma and creating explosions. "I think I peed my pants," Shinso squeaked.

Bakugou's pov

"Fucking die," I growled, almost hitting the fake Izu with an explosion. "What, don't you wanna keep me alive," Akuma whined, dodging any explosions that I threw his way. "Stop fucking lying, your not Izu," I snarled. "Oop-" Akuma yelped, catching Hawks that tried to ambush him, and threw him at me, using One For All. thanks to One For All being even stronger I didn't have time to dodge and Hawks hit me in the face. "Get out of the way fuckin' Hawk," I growled, pushing Hawks off of me and stumbling to my feet.

I quickly glanced over to where demon wing and Icyhot were. Demon wing gave me a thumbs down, signaling that our plan was ready. "Tch, you may be in Izuku's body, and you may know that I will hesitate to hurt Izu, and you also may know that Icyhot will hesitate to hurt Izu but there is one person that isn't," I snickered. "And who would that be?" Akuma smirked. "That would be me you motherfucking demon bitch," Aizawa sensei angrily exclaimed, kicking Akuma in the face.

A smile made its way to my face when I saw that we landed a hit on Akuma. "Yes we hit him!" Demon wing exclaimed, running over to hug Aizawa sensei. "So it was just one hit," Akuma hissed, using One For All to slam Demon wing onto the ground. "You, YOU, I'm going to kill you," Akuma growled, looking at me with pure red eyes. "Shit, Shit, SHIT!" I exclaimed, holding Akuma back with small explosions. Akuma suddenly appeared behind me, and smashed me onto the ground.

I tilted my head up, to find everyone else knocked out. "Tch," I clicked my tongue, my head getting pushed back down. "This is all thanks to you, you provoked me enough so I could do this," Akuma growled, lifting my head so I could look at him. I felt a sticky substance run down my head. 'Shit I'm bleeding,' I mentaly cursed, being forced to look at Akuma's feral smile.

Yao's pov (wow this is new)

I let out a couple of shaky breaths as I ran to the warehouse Bakugou told me and Eri about. "C'mon Yao you can do this, and when this is over, we'll be able to have Zuzu back," Eri encouraged as I forced myself to stay the size of a tiger. "I have to do this for zuzu and everyone who is counting on me," I panted, sliding into the warehouse that looked like a war zone. My eyes shot around the room. Todoroki looks like he's about to die, the heroes are knocked out, Nephalem looks like he's even more dead, and Bakugou. Bakugou is barely conscious and Zuzu, wait no Akuma in Zuzu's body is on top of him.

Eri hopped off my back and went over to see if the heroes were ok. "Y-you bitch," I laughed. "Oh now the kitten gets to join us," Akuma smirked, his red eyes staring into my soul. "Heh you know it, why not fight an animal your size," I provoked. Akuma muttered some curses before getting off of Bakugou. "Let's see if you can beat a dragon," Akuma laughed, shifting into a small dragon. I yelped, dodging the fire that was blown my way. "More like can you beat a kitten," I meowed, launching myself at Akuma's tail.

Thanks to me knowing Zuzu's dragon form was slower than me I could bite down onto one of the tails. Akuma roared in pain trying to slam me into a wall. "C'mon you got this Yao, beat that demon," Eri cheered. 'Shit, I'm at my limit,' I mental cursed, as I got slammed into a wall. I still didn't let go, I need Zuzu back. "I don't think I'll ever be able to function after this, but I have to," my translator translated, as I growled.

I closed my eyes and used the training Zuzu taught me when I was going to lose. I started to panic when I felt blood in my fur. 'No time to panic I need to go,' "PLUS ULTRA!" I yelled, absorbing even more shadows and letting go of Akuma's tail. I heard someone, that wasn't Eri or Akuma say, "Shit that's a dragon cat." Akuma looked at me terrified, as I slammed my paw on him. After a while I felt Akuma shift back under my paw before I shrunk.

I saw one thing before I passed out, and it was a bright flash of light.

(1182 words)