The Game

( The picture have noting to do with the story I just found it funny )

Izuku's pov

After everyone went back to the dorms I stayed after class so I could mess with dad. "Izuku Midoriya you better show your goddamn ass right now before I get an exorcist," dad thretted, using my first and last name. Very slowly I appeared. "Hi dad, how are you?" I asked "Don't act like you're not fucking dead," dad sighed. "Well I'm not dead, I'm a god," I responded, snickering. "Yeah yeah, so why did you try to kill Shinso this morning?" dad asked. "Well I didn't try to kill him, I just simply showed him that he should be ready for any situation," I explained. "Whatever, just don't kill him, now go back to the dorms and do whatever you want," dad directed with a shit eating grin on his face.

When I got back to the dorms I saw everyone, including Sho, setting up a Ouija board. "Are you sure we can talk to the ghost like this," Sonic asked Sho. "Yeah and I'm sure the ghost is probably Zuku that is angered and wants to kill someone," Sho responded, shooting a dirty look at Shinso. "That is correct," I whispered in Sho's ear. "Wait, the ghost talked to me!" Sho exclaimed, quieting everyone. I snickered as everyone looked confused. "Ooooooo~," I quietly said, scaring everyone. "What offerings do you want, oh angered one?" the whole Izu Protection Squad asked, dropping to their knees. "I want something to eat. If you don't get the right food for me then you're dead, just like the purple zombie will be soon," I responded.

"Zuzu you're too kind to kill someone even if you're angry," Eri remarked. "Shush we have no idea what he is capable of," Sho shushed. "Actually I want you guys to use the purple zombie as an offering," I ordered. "We are sorry Shinso but we must do anything to stop an angered ghost," the whole Izu Protection Squad said, running after Shinso. "You're rude Zuzu," Eri said "hey dad said I could do this," I laughed, appearing. "Wait, y-you're actually alive?!" Eri cried. "Well I'm a ghost but it doesn't matter," I shrugged.

Very quickly one by one the Izu Protection Squad, and Shinso, started to appear back in the lounge. "You're alive like I thought," Sho sobbed, trying to give me a hug while everyone else was surprised. "Yep I came back like the fucking miracle I am" I laughed. "Is the teleporting us here your fucking fault?!" Shinso exclaimed, angered. "I know I's a ghost but I still have my quirks, and because your brain is so fucking small, my quirks are transformation, human transformation, the one that I can turn people into animals, and a strength enhancer," I explained.

Suddenly there was a purple tornado that broke up our fight, and once the tornado was gone Azzy was there. "Azzy," I exclaimed, running up to him and giving him a hug and leaving everyone surprised. "My name is Nephalem, not those dumb names like Azzy and Azrael,"Azzy pouted pushing me off of him. "So why is this angel demon mixture here?" Kacchan asked, as I skipped back to Sho. "Glad you asked Kacchan. You guys will be playing a game called Finding Bodies," Azzy cackled. "Azzy please I don't want to see your scary side," I squeaked hiding behind Sho. "Whatever, but you guys will have to find Cat god Izuku's body that me, Inari and Amaterasu-Omikami hid," Azzy explained. "So how will we do it?" Yao asked. "Izuku will remember some information where the body was hidden," Azzy responded. "You know it will look weird to have teenagers, a ghost, a cat, and a child looking for a dead person's body?" Eri asked. "Yeah and it was weird to have two goddess and an angel/devil child to dig up a body, and bury it somewhere else," Azzy responded. "So uh will you help us like the nice little helper you are?" I asked. "Normally I would but I'm not in heaven so I have to leave," Azzy answered. Then just as fast as he came he left.

"You can count on me because I already know how to hide and dig up bodies," Kacchan said. "Oh yeah I remember that time me, you and Sho had to hide a body," I laughed.

(Here is the best angel demon child Nephalem^^ fun fact a Nephalem is the child of a demon and an angel)

(778 words)