Revival

Izuku's pov

"Ok so, correct me if I'm wrong but, Toga used her quirk to look like Kacchan so I would go out digging," I started. "No that was the real Bakugou I just shifted into him so I could kittynap you," Toga corrected. "Oh, well, you brought me here because you thought I was some sort of magnet to my body, and the only reason you want my body is so I'm a villain," I continued. "Yep that's it," master confirmed. "Ok, ok, so, I could just waltz out of here right now because I'm a ghost, but... you know what I'm going," I sighed floating away. "Wait, please don't go, you have to stay here for the plot," Toga begged. "Bitch the plot doesn't even really start 'till I find my body, which is in the ocean- oop forget I said that," I hissed, covering my mouth when I realized I just told the villains where my body is. "I, uh...I gotta go," I chuckled nervously, running away.

"Bitches we need to go to the fucking ocean now!" I yelled, phasing through the doors. "What, why, I can't swim," Kaminari cried. "No I need to get my paws (hands) onto my body before the villains do," I said, hurried. "Finally, I got the fucking shovles," Sho laughed, as everyone started to get scuba stuff from Yaomomo. "So, where do you think you guys are going," dad asked smugly. "Uh Dagobah Municipal Beach to dig up my body," I responded as everyone exchanged nervous glances. "Oh, why the fuck dident you tell me," dad laughed, ripping of his clothes to reveal swimming trunks. "Well then... let's go!" I cheered, as we all ran out of the dorms.

When we got to the beach master, Toga, Dabi, and Mamagiri were there trying to find my body. "Attack them cats," I ordered as a sea of cats washed over them (pun intended). "Ok so it's under the water so dive and dig," I directed as the Izu protection squad started to dive into the water. "Uh not you Kaminari, we wouldn't want anyone dying," I sighed, dragging him back onto the sand. "Then what can i do?" Kmainari asked, disappointed. "Y-you can keep lookout, then when the villains aren't distracted by the cats anymore send tiny shocks through the water so we'll get out," I responded, diving into the water.

I quickly swam down to where everyone was. "Please tell everyone that I found a part of your body," Sho signed. "HEY EVERYONE WE FOUND MY BODY," I yelled, as people started to swim to us. Very quickly there were tiny shocks in the water. "What the heck is that?" Sho signed, as we started to pull out my body. "Shit it's the villains," I cursed as we all swam up to the surface with my body. "Thanks Kaminari, now let's go back to UA so I can be revived," I said, as we all ran away from the mad villains.

"We should have worn swimsuits," Mina shivered, drying herself with a towel. "If you got changed the villains would have gotten my body," I growled, poking my body. "Ohohoho it looks like you found the body," Azzy laughed, appearing out of nowhere. "Nephalem explain why problem child isn't revived," dad directed. "W-well I never said it was going to be easy," Azzy laughed. "Tell us how to revive Izu now, or the gods will find pieces of your body scattered around," Kacchan threatened, making explosions. "Y-you have to do a ritual," Azzy cried. "A r-ritual," we all stuttered at the same time."yeah with no lights on, red candles, a pentagram in salt," Azzy listed, as we all sweatdropped. "Welp I have been waiting for this day my whole life," Big bird (Tokoyami) and Sho simultaneously sighed, pulling out the materials.

3rd pov

The deku protection squad, along with Aizawa and Nephalem, prepared the ritual. "So uh, any words we have to say?" Izuku asked. "Well normally there would be a chant, but the author finished playing Danganronpa V3 and is currently having nightmares ,so a chant wouldn't be ideal and would probably give them more nightmares," Nephalem explained. "Aww that's sad, I feel bad for them, but what are we going to do? '' Aizawa pitied. "Electric boy can shock the body and by the power of Inari Izuku will be alive," Nephalem sighed. After Kaminari shocked the body, the lights flashed on and Izuku was sitting where the body was. "Yes, I'm alive again!" Izuku cheered, jumping up. Nephalem stood back as everyone one got up to hug Izuku. "I feel bad for everyone, once that happens," Nephalem sighed, disappearing.

That night Izuku snuck out of the dorms while everyone was sleeping. "Izu what are you doing?" Bakugou asked, confused. "I-I'm going to be where I belong, the villains," Izuku responded, slightly ashamed. "Zuku why are you leaving to be with villains?" Todoroki asked. "Tch, I never wanted to be with you heroes. You guys never did anything but want fame and money," Izuku hissed as his tails flicked behind him. "Now that I have my body back I can get rid of you heroes for good," Izuku continued, laughing. "But what about the time when we saved Iida from stain, you said that fake heroes don't matter as long as they save people," Todoroki cried. "Yeah and the time you had fun with Endeavor," Yao meowed. "Think about Aizawa, how will he feel when you leave," Bakugou added, grabbing onto Izuku's wrist. "LET GO OF ME BITCH," Izuku yelled, yanking his arm away. "I don't want to play hero anymore, I, single handedly, will bring down the hero system and show everyone how useless those people you call heroes are. I will show you that villains aren't as bad as you people think they are," Izuku declared. Then just as fast as he was revived, he left.

(989 words)