1.) Savanna or Aphrodite?

<<<This is my first werewolf story so sorry if you don't like it.>>>

XXX

     Im racing through the woods hearing all the thoughts hit me at once. "You can't run Savanna!", "Weak! Your weak! Because your scared!", "Just give up!"... The voices were ringing through my head. And my pace was getting faster. The adrenaline rushing through my veins pushing me to keep going. I was running. Running away from my fears. Running away from... Him.

      I noticed a small pond up ahead and decided it was time to take a break. I switched out of my wolf back to my human form. My wolf Tiara was whimpering and needed a break. Of course I was naked but didn't care because I sensed no one around. My long blond hair covered my top half anyways. I bent down to take a sip of water and wash myself. Once in the water i looked around and saw blood already escaping me to the water. My cuts should heal soon because of my werewolf super fast healing ability. This was the start of a new life for me. I finally escaped and now I'm free.

----

      It's been a month now and I've been living off nature. Just surviving. Even if I did get special treatment with HIM, this was a much better choice. I was hunting a deer when all of a sudden.. I heard a twig snap and the deer ran the other way making me lose my dinner. Tiara growled letting me know she was not a happy camper because of this intruder losing our lunch. I turned towards the sound in a crouched position, letting he/she know I would fight. Bright emerald green eyes were the first thing I saw followed by a black wolf. He was bearing his teeth at me and smelt of power. Well crap.. Im gonna die.

     Instead of backing out like any other rational female would have done, i pounced. And he was ready. He swiftly moved out of the way and came back at me making me land on my back and him on top. If we weren't bearing our teeth like wild animals this would look very intimate. He was just about to go for the kill by tearing out my neck when a very authoritative voice said, "Stand down." And that was all it took for the black wolf to get off me and turn back into a human.

       He was a very attractive human at that. His body perfectly formed and his eyes beautiful emerald green. I realized I was checking him out and he was naked. His face showing confusion. Whoops. Did I mention that werewolfs are not suppose to be female? Well I just did. So he probably thinks I'm gay and checking him out. I looked over to the man who told us to stop and he looked just like the other guy except older. Little gray specks showing in his black hair. "Shift." And that's all it took for me to shift to human. He was alpha and you can't defy an alphas order. Shock was written all over his face and his son im sure is who the man is that fought me. "But.. How? This is impossible! Who are you!" The son demanded while the alpha was deep in thought.

     That's when I put in the act like always, except what name shall I use this time....

                     "Im Aphrodite."

***COMMENT AND VOTE***