Thank You

Parrmour

Second part of Love Story. This is three years after the wedding.

The young boy ran around the household, as it seems he is chasing something. That was his younger sister - his adopted sister. He wasn't any different, he was too adopted. Both his parents were women, and likewise, they couldn't have a child together. And his mama - Jane, suggested adoption, so they can take in children who were waiting for a family.

" Edward! " Jane scolded softly as she stepped in front of her son, who was only nine years old at the moment, whilst his sister was six. " Love, don't run around the house. It's very dangerous, what if you get hurt? " Jane had been doing an excellent job as a mother, already having experience as she grew up with siblings, whilst she guided Cathy with how to raise their children.

Edward had a guilty smile plastered on his adorable face, he fiddled with his fingers. " Sorry, mama. But Elizabeth took one of my shirts, I want it back. "

Jane looked behind her and saw her daughter giggling, holding Edwards shirt. Jane couldn't help but smile, she bent down and faced Elizabeth eye to eye. "Sweetheart, give your brothers shirt back. Stealing isn't good. Next time, you ask permission if you want something that belongs to someone. "

Elizabeth pouted, but listened to her mother nonetheless. She couldn't do much as she was a tiny six year old compared to her mother. " Yes Mama. " she handed the shirt back to her older brother, who accepted it with a forgiving smile. The two then proceed to go out to the garden and played.

Jane smiled, and made her way into her wife's office, where she stayed and wrote stories like she was running out of time. She gently knocked on the door and came inside, she saw her wife writing as usual.

" Cathy, love, I'm about to prepare lunch. What would you like? " She asked, walking to Catherine's side as she watched what she was writing. Her wife looked up with a smile.

" Anything the children want. " Catherine replied honestly, she didn't mind her children picking today's lunch.

Jane giggled a little. " You know them, always chicken nuggets. You pick today's lunch. "

Catherine shook her head. " I insist, let Ed and Liz pick lunch today. I truly don't mind. "

The blonde sighed, she leaned down and planted a kiss on Catherine's pale cheek. Catherine smiled, she loved receiving kisses from her wife. It encourages her everytime she writes. " Mhm..I love you, Jane. "

" I love you more, Cathy Seymour. " Catherine smiled when Jane said her name, she ended up taking Jane's last name, she loved Jane's last name anyways. She didn't mind. Because she was happy, and so was Jane.

" Guys!! I'm married! " Jane squeaked with delight as she ran to her two cousins, Anne and Kit, who of course attended their cousin's wedding. Kit was about to cry, she was so happy for her older cousin.

Anne engulfed Jane in a tight hug. " I'm so proud of you! I know you and Cathy will live a happy married life..."

Kit elbowed Anne gently. " It's time for you to woman up and propose to Aragon soon. " she smirked, Jane pulled away from the hug with a smirk plastered on her face as well.