Anger

Aramour

More angst :))
Warning: cussing and a sad Seymour :((

Catherine of Aragon, many people adored her and looked up to her. She was kindhearted and always had a smile plastered on her face...until recently when her mood changes drastically. She snapped a lot more often, and get irritated easily. Everyone quickly noticed, especially her girlfriend, Jane, who was worried about her girlfriend. In reality, Aragon was just becoming stressed out. Nowadays, the girls have been turning irresponsible and Aragon - not wanting Jane to be overworked, often resolved a bunch of fights and near disasters. But the consequence was the girls change in mood, as like said, she became a lot more annoyed.

She started to distance herself from the rest of the girls unintentionally, including Jane. Aragon just wanted to relax with any chance she got, almost everyday she'd have to help the girls in doing something or trying to stop Anne or Anna from doing something that could possibly kill everyone in the house.

At the moment, Aragon was lying down on her bed, race buried in her pillow as she tried to relax. The morning was kinda stressful as Anne nearly burnt the house down, so she just wanted to avoid everyone for a few hours or more. But Jane wasn't having it, she was done with Aragon being so distant and cold towards everyone and made her way to the girls room.

Jane knocked on the door first, waiting for her girlfriend's usually sweet response. Instead, she was surprised when she heard Aragon shout instead.

" Leave me the fuck alone! " Her voice was filled with annoyance. Jane felt a little hurt that Aragon was acting like this towards her. But nonetheless, she opened it anyways, bothering the girl even more. " I said to leave me the fuck alone, which part of that do you not understand?! "

Jane bit her lip. " Lina..." Her voice was soft and quiet, her voice cracked a bit. But Aragon didn't seem to care nor notice, instead, she ignored her girlfriend and buried her face into her pillow once more. The blonde sat down on the edge of Catherine's bed. " Hi..love, how are you? "

" ...Okay. " Catherine's voice was muffled, Jane sighed and slowly placed her hand on top of Catherine's, but the girl immediately pulled away for no reason. " Can you not? "

" I..." Jane brought her hand to her chest, she felt more than hurt at this point. Catherine has been ignoring her for a few weeks, and she felt like it was her fault. "I'm..sorry.."

Catherine groaned, she was having the worst headache at the moment and didn't want to be bothered. Before, she'd want to cuddle with Jane until she felt better, but now she's pushing away the girl, not realizing how badly she was hurting Jane with the words she said. "Can you just leave? I have a headache."

" Do you wanna cuddle? " Jane suggested, trying to force a smile onto her face. Aragon looked up and glared at Jane, her eyes filled with anger - so much anger Jane didn't even know how to react. Catherine never acted like this, especially towards her.

" Just go, Jane. " The way Catherine said Jane's name made her heart break, it wasn't in the usual soft and loving way she used to say it in. It was cold, and filled with irritation.

Jane tried to hold back her tears, she wasn't always so emotional. But Catherine saying all this stuff was slowly getting to her. " A-are you sure? Don't...don't you care about us? About me..? "

Catherine was done. She was done with everyone. She was so tired and exhausted, she was tired of dealing with everyone's bullshit. She was done.