Home

Aramour

H e r e you boiled shrimps
Wholesome content

Jane woke up, her eyes opening quickly as she sat up on her bed. She glanced to her side, finding it empty as it had been for the last two months. But that was gonna change today, today a very special someone was coming home. That special someone is her loving girlfriend - Catherine Of Aragon. She had been invited to sing at different venues and theatres starting from New York and then going to New Zealand as Catherine's popularity skyrocketed after performing plenty of times with Six. Jane of course, was beyond proud of her girlfriend, and promised that she'd wait for her to come back, and so did the rest of the girls.

The blonde began to squeal from excitement, she had been longing for Catherine's warmth and touch. She missed her so dearly, and things weren't just the same without her. Jane was glad one of Catherine's close friends had filled in for her spot in the show until she came back, which was today. Jane jumped out of bed and ran downstairs, hurrying to prepare everything else before driving to the airport to pick Catherine up around twelve in the afternoon.

" Gooood moorrningg!! " Jane sang as she made her way to the kitchen, everyone looked at her with smiles, knowing how excited she is for today. If Anne had to admit though, she did miss Aragon a bit, it's not the same when no one's around to shout at you for being an idiot.

" I see someone's excited. " Anna smirked, Jane looked back with a wide grin.

" I am!! " Jane squealed once more, putting all the girls' eardrums in pain. Jane decided that pasta would be the easiest and quickest thing to prepare at a moment like this, so she began to cook. Kat laughed at her older cousin, seeing how excited and bubbly she was at such an hour.

" Jane, it's like, eight. Lina isn't landing till twelve. " Anne said, finding that her cousin is a bit too excited. The couple had talked through video call several times a week, but they were short, as Catherine was often too tired to even get a sentence out properly.

Jane slowed down her cooking, she knew very well that it won't be another four hours until her girlfriend arrives. But can you blame her? She hasn't seen Catherine in two months, she was beyond excited to see her. " I know, I know. But, I just miss Lina so much! I can't wait to hug and kiss her again!! "

Parr chuckled lightly, she understood the feeling of being away from someone you love for a reasonable amount of time. At some point, Anne had to go visit her family with Kat and Jane sometime after Christmas, and the two didn't see each other for three weeks. "I don't blame you. I'm sure Lina misses you just as much."

" Do you think I should've gotten her a welcome home present? " Jane asked, looking a little more worried now as she looked at her friends.

" Nah, you'll be the best welcome home present Catalina will receive. " Kat reassured her cousin, sending her a playful wink as Jane laughed in response and continued her cooking.

Jane soon had finished preparing the pasta and set it on the table, as everyone began to eat at a decent pace, Anne couldn't help but notice how Jane was eating a lot more faster than usual. The girl glanced at the clock and saw that it was already nine.

" Jane, eat slowly! " Anne scolded her older cousin, which was unusual as it would be Jane scolding Anne instead. Kat snickered at what Anne said, and Anna and Parr smirked.