Chapter 6

20th November 2020

Ughhh how am I going to do this?

I know that I want to play a massive game to see if Tom actually likes me but how?

I know I don't want to admit feelings yet to him because I feel like he'll reject me that and it's not like I can just go up to him and say "Hi, I'm Jessica. You're so fucking hot, wanna hook up?"

Can I? No, no of course I can't.

I know what I can do when we're at school and when we're hanging out together, I can give more attention to other boys and see his reaction.

But how will I get him somewhere alone?

Think Jessica! Think!!

After contemplating many different ideas in my head I came to the idea of playing truth or dare.

I had it all planned out. I'll go to his house this afternoon after school and insist on getting to know each other better see if he likes me!

"Jessica, you need to leave to go to school!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

Oh right school! I have to go get to know that fucking bitch Maddison today.

Ughh so not looking forward to that!

"Coming!!" I yelled back.

Once I arrive to school I made sure to make an effort and sit next to Maddison.

Ughh bitch is watching Teen Wolf, I guess I'll have to make conversation.

"Hi" I said with a fake smile.

Ughhh I want to throw up.

"I'm guessing you like Teen Wolf? Who's you're favorite character?"

"Uh Stiles he's just the sweetest character!!" She said with a smile.

Ugh I hate her.

Ok now I have to be a smart ass "didn't he have feelings for Lydia whilst he was in a relationship with Malia?"

"We all have our flaws" she said with a smile, then we both laughed.

"Ahaha that we do. So anyways would you want to come spend lunch with me and my boyfriend?" I asked sweetly.

"I-uh sure it could be fun!" She said with a bright smile on her perfect, symmetrical face.

Ugh if only I looked like her!

"Okay cool, I'll see you later" I waved to her and walked off.

Three boring periods later and I'm at the cafeteria waiting for Maddison. I find her and I wave her over.

"Hey what's up?"

"Oh nothing" she says with a grin then started looking confused.

"Where's your boyfriend?"

"Oh he'll be here in a minute" I said smiling right back at her.