Chapter 14

7th October 2020

Jessica's POV:

The second I woke up after getting a tiny bit used to the enormous headache I realised what had happened.

The dickhead kidnapped didn't he?

Great just great now I'm actually going to have to use a small level of seduction and a small level of cleverness and a huge level of ass beating to get out of here.

I fucking hope the cops get to him before I do cause he gonna die.

Speak of the devil the fucker just walked in "What the fuck do you want?" I said not in the mood.

"Well I saw you were awake so I came to check up on you how are you doing" Finn said sincerely.

He's kidding right?

"What do you mean how am I doing?! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I'M DOING YOU PYSCHO?! YOU FREAKING DRUGGED ME AND THEN YOU KIDNAPPED ME?!" I yelled extremely annoyed.

"Well I only kidnapped you so we could be together babygirl..." Finn said a hinge of disappointment in his voice.

"How the fuck does that even make sense to you?"

Now I'm just bewildered by this guy.

"Well that Tom guy has been in the way so the only was to get rid of him was to completely isolate you and I wouldn't call it kidnapping I just took you on a vacation against your will" Finn said simply.

I'm so fucking done right now.

"Yeah? Okay well then why don't you go fuck yourself and take me home cause it's never going to happen"

I'm probably making a mistake by saying this cause I'm here against my will but screw it I can't deal with this motherfucker right now.

"NO! I WONT TAKE YOU HOME UNTIL YOU SEE WE'RE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER! YOU LIKE ME, YOU JUST NEED SOME TIME AWAY TO SEE THAT!!" Finn started screaming.

I think he's actually throwing a temper tantrum right now, literally like a two year old...

"Okay, well then why don't you leave me alone so I can see that I like you or whatever"

Then Finn said okay and walked out of the room after calming down.

Oh Lord help me I may never get out of here...