Chapter 18

Maddison's POV:

It's been 5 days and Tommy still hasn't let go of that stupid bitch Jessica!!

Ugh why won't he just move on already as long as Finn's there she isn't going anywhere it's a full proof plan he just needs to forget about her so we can finally be together. 

I didn't just talk to that loser Finn, to help me get rid of that bitch Olivia, and then help kidnap Jessica just to have my little Tommy mopping around all day just for some stupid girl especially since I'm right here too. 

Just as I thought that I got a text from Finn.

Loser: Hey Jess is sort of going crazy and resisting everything I do, can you come over so we can figure out a way to get her to finally give in to what's happening? 

Idiot can he not do one simple thing? 

I text back saying I'll be right there and then make my way to the wearhouse we've been keeping Jessica in. 

"What's the problem?" I ask him walking through the door.

"Well you see I told her why we were meant to be together and then she started acting crazier and angrier than how she originally was and I don't know how to get her to stop" Finn says sounding really frustrated.

"Okay fine if she can be peaceful about this I think we're going to have to use a little bit of force with Jessica" I say will a little glint in my eye.

"What do you mean force?" Finn asked completely oblivious.

"Force as in like violence" I just say simply.

"W-we aren't going to kill her though? Right?" He questions starting to look really worried.

I roll my eyes at him as much as I would like to do that I know Mark wouldn't let that happen.

"No you dumbass! We aren't going to fucking kill her we're just going to beat her up a bit just so she gets the idea of who the real boss is around here" I say.

"Oh okay I like that idea then but what exactly will we do to her?" Finn asks cheering up a bit since he won't have to kill Jessica.

"Well I was thinking about something to put her in her place like a whip or maybe we could try to give her some electrocution so we can teach her brain to love you" I shrug getting excited with all of these ideas of what we could do to torture her.

"While she's strapped up you think maybe I could play with her for a bit?" Finn asks getting excited if you know what I mean.

"Sure she's not my problem I'm just helping you with ideas dude you have your girl and I have my guy" I say.

"Fair enough, I think I will have some fun with her" Finn says with a huge smile on his face.

"Ok you do that I don't want any details we'll let Jess have one more peaceful night and if she still resists all of this you show her who's in charge ok?" I say ready to leave so I can go back to Tommy, I also don't want to have to see what Finn is going to do to her after all the torturing.

"Yeah that'll work" He says then goes to lock up Jess so he can go home.

I leave and head on my way to Tommy whilst smiling so bright that Jess is finally going to get what she deserves...