Chapter 20

A/N: can we all just take a minute to appreciate how fucking good Tom looks in this photo 🤤🤩
———
14th October 2020

Jessica's POV:

I can't believe Maddy gave Finn the fucking idea of kidnapping me.

Like bitch I realise that you have a creepy weird obsession with my boyfriend but that doesn't mean you kidnap his girlfriend!

What kind of drugs is she on like seriously?!

I think Finn left to go back to his house or something cause I don't hear him walking around or anything.

I stand up and again try looking for an escape. I know I've already tried this previously but I could've missed something you never know so I'm gonna keep looking.

If I can't find an escape maybe I'll at least find Finn's sanity somewhere.

I just want to get out of here oh my god!

As I'm looking around I hear someone walk up to the door so I quickly make it look like I'm not doing anything by face planting on the bed perfectly so it just looks like I'm having an existential crisis.

Which honestly it's not anything new, I do this often.

Then Finn walks in and says "I don't want to hurt you but Maddison says I have to if you're ever going to listen so if you agree to cooperate I won't have to do anything"

...Maybe I can trick the idiot.

I sit up and put on my innocent face and say "I guess I'll just have to agree then"

I walk up to Finn and put my arms around him and I push him out of the room once we're far enough out of the room I forcefully push Finn onto the floor and make a run for it.

I know this is a bad idea but you know what it's all I got.

I keep running but then I come to a dead end and all the doors are locked so I can't hide. Finn is catching up to me and I have no where to go.

"You think you can run away that easily? Oh you're so going to get it now" Finn said walking up to me.

I know this is a probably stupid thing to say right now but I'm annoyed so I'm going to say it anyways "Get away from me you creep! I don't want to be with you when are you going to get that into that thick skull of yours!" I yell.

After I said that he looked really hurt but then his expression changed from sadness to anger and he just slapped me across my cheek.

I look up at him from shock and I try hitting him back and he just grabs my arms too hard and starts pulling me somewhere.

"Please let go. You're hurting me!" I try saying but he doesn't listen and continues pulling me somewhere then he just shoves me into this room so I end up on the floor and he kicks my stomach and says "I'll teach you to not disrespect me"

I started to cry.

"Please don't hurt me" I say trying to appeal to him.

Finn smiles wickedly and says "I'm going to do so much more than just hurting you"

"Look, Finn please don't hurt me I was just joking I don't think you're creepy." I said trying to get up off the floor.

He laughed insanely then said "Yes you do but that's okay because you know what?"

"What?" I say slowly standing up.

He pushes me against a wall holding a knife to my neck saying "I'm going to make you love me by making sure you never leave me"

"And h-how will you do that?" I say very lightly scared that if I even take to big of a breathe my throat will be slit.

"By killing both of us" Finn says simply with an evil glint as my eyes get wide with fear.

"H-hey hey, Finn let's think rationally here if we both die h-how could we be together?" I say.

"How about I just promise to never try to escape again and we can live the rest of our lives together?"

"I can't trust that you won't try to run away though" he argued.

Shit...he's got a point I totally would end up trying to run away again until I got fucking Stockholm Syndrome or something.

"I won't Finn, I promise." I said quickly.

Finn's face seemed to soften and then he got angry and shoved me to the ground yelling "Stop lying to me!! Why are you lying to me?"

"I'm not lying I promise!" I said crying.

I'm actually about to die right now...

Finn kicked my side again along and pulled me up and slapped my face "YES, yes you are" he screamed in my face.

"I'm not" I said "I love you I really do"

And then he punched me yelling "I said to stop lying to me" and then he tries to hold me still while holding up a knife and I just start sobbing.

Just then the doors broken down and the police came running in telling Finn to let me go and drop the knife and he looks at me and then the police and brings down the knife and in that moment I fall with a sharp pain in my side and before I pass out.

I hear the sound of a gun shot with someone screaming my name.