Chapter 13

(Picture of Finn above)
7th October 2020

Toms POV:

It's been awhile since Jessica left to get some fresh air and I'm starting to worry. 

I know she said that she needs to be alone and I understand that so I've been giving her space and being there when she needs me but I need to make sure she's okay.

I got up and went over to the double doors she walked out of and she wasn't there. Now I'm starting to get really worried but before I get over my head I checked the bathroom. 

I knock on there door and there's no answer. Then I knock again saying "Jessica are you in there?"

When there's no response I say "Jess I know you need to be alone right now but just let me know if you're okay."

When there's yet again no respond I say "Jessica I'm coming in" then I open the door and no ones in there.

Okay Tom try not to panic let's just look outside and if she isn't outside then we can start to freak out.

So I go outside and I literally walk around the building 5 times and she's not there.

"Jess? You out here?!" I shout out.

No response.

Yeah, now I started to freak out.

The funerals over and the reception is starting so I started going up to literally everyone I see and ask if they've seen Jess. 

I'm getting more and more worried by the second. I've been texting and calling her like crazy trying to figure out where she is I mean sure Jess has a mind of her own and wonders off randomly to God knows where but if you call or text her she answers and she tells you where she is so the fact that she isn't doing any of these things had me worried to the point I'm sure everyone here thinks I'm insane. 

People would think that way about you if the person you lov-like is missing. I just know something isn't right I can feel it and I REALLY don't like this feeling especially when it'd associated with Jessica.

Then I get a text from and unknown number and it's a video of Jess sleeping and this masked guy kissing her.

Oh okay someone's going to get fucking murdered today.

No one fucking kidnaps my girl and they especially DON'T kiss her!!

Immediately I go over to Maddison.

"Do you have anything to do with this?!" 

"What?" She said.

"Did you not hear me correctly? I said do you have anything to do with this?!" I said getting more and more agitated by the second.

"Do with what?!" Maddison said.

"If I find out that you participated in anyway with Jessica's disappearance, you'll fucking pay for it" I said and I truly meant it.

Then I got another text from the same number  It was a of Jess sleeping and this guy kissing her and feeling her up I can't see his face though but it still made my blood boil.

Then there was another text under the video saying: She's mine now 😁🖕🏼

That's it I won't stop until I find you Jessica, I'm coming for you and that guy will fucking suffer.