Chapter 19

14th October 2020

Toms POV:

Jessica's still missing and I'm starting to really worry. 

The police have yet to check out and question Maddison because they don't think there's enough evidence or whatever.

I think it's time to take matters into my own hands it should be easy enough to distract Maddy long enough to totally snoop through her phone like a crazy girlfriend does with a boyfriend right? 

I guess I'll try and find out.

I text Maddy asking for her to come over and start mentally preparing myself to not throw up while I do this because the restraint will be real while this is going to be happening.

When Maddison got here she's was wearing way to much makeup and clothes that are extremely tight on her.

Great.

Not only do I have to deal with her right now but I have to deal with a girl that's trying way to hard. 

"Hey Tommy" She says in an extremely annoying flirty voice.

Don't barf don't barf don't barf.

"Hey Maddy" I say trying to act like I wasn't dead inside.

"How are you?"

"I'm good in fact I'm even better now that I get to see you"

"I'm glad" I say with a fake ass smile.

"You know I think you were right about me not moving on I think it's time I do so I was wondering if we could hang out here with you for a bit"

"Oh yeah definitely!" She says with a huge smile on her face.

"Give me a minute though, I need to go use the restroom" Maddison leaves with her bag and walks over to the bathroom but not before setting her phone on the table.

As soon as she left I grabbed her phone and started to snoop while she will probably take forever in there whilst freshening up and maybe even putting on lingerie who knows? 

Now I know what you're thinking "what about her phone password? She can't be stupid enough to not have one" and she isn't but she is stupid enough to let me put my finger print in her phone. 

I go straight to Maddison's messages and start looking at who she's been texting nothing really raises an alarm until I see Finn (Idiot) as a contact name.  I look through it and I see WAY to much evidence proving that her and Finn have kidnapped Jess. I quickly yell that I'm going to be right back and that the station has called and I leave with her phone in my pocket to go to the police.