L.O.V.E.L.E.S.S.

Running around in the garden me and Rudolph were chasing a giant rabbit that had escaped the petting zoo next to the livestock.

"Why did you even let it out Tony!?" Rudolph yelled out as he tried to grab the rabbit and missed.

"I didn't know you guys had a petting zoo! I just wanted to pet it. It looked so soft!"

"That's not a letting zoo. It's a farm! It was in a cage Tony! What part of that makes you think 'petting zoo?!'" He yelled out to me just before laughing like a maniac at my own dumbassery.

Now mentally slapping myself for my terrible decision making, I see the rabbit trying it's best to hide in the brown rose bush branches. But it stuck out like a sore thumb with it's snow white fur. Chasing after it in full speed I was so close, only an inch away from being and to grab it.

Turning a corner around one of the rose bushes I come crashing into Rudolph as we both stumble onto the floor together.

With my head now planted onto his hard chest I feel it begin to rise and fall quickly. Letting out a hardy laugh he wraps his arms around me.

"Caught you my little sunny rabbit." Rudolph whispered into my ear.

The flirting started ever since the day he first drank my blood. Not only that but he's made multiple attempts at kissing me that I've always avoided.

Luckily for me, he never mentions my outright ignorance to his flirting though.

But he's been relentless lately and it worried me. I didn't want to ruin our friendship. He's the first best friend I've had and I wasn't going to mess it up by turning it into anything more.

Blushing slightly I lift my face to look into his eyes. Feeling his breath against my face I wanted nothing more than to kiss him. But it's not like I could.

"Now only if you could catch the actual rabbit." I laugh as I get off of him. Reaching my hand out for him to take I lift him up.

Laughing with me he brings his body up, now standing closely to me. Rubbing his thumbs over the teeth marks that were there because I him. Including the numerous hickeys he's left.

Now if only he would listen to me when I told him to stop. My neck was so bruised I almost died of embarrassment when his family had questioned him about it. But I guess even Rudolph has his limits.

"Yeah... If only I could." He said softly in a depressing tone wiping my smile clean off of my face.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey aren't you going to sleep with me on the bed?" I asked Rudolph as I saw him begin to make his bed on the floor.

"No, that's alright." Feeling my stomach drop at his words I lay down on the bed, alone.

It's probably better to give him some space right? Yeah. Right.

Staring up at the ceiling I stretch my arm across the bed. My hand reaching for another that I knew wasn't there. My eyes beginning to form small tears as I drift off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hearing the door open I stop reading a book from the castles library as I see Rudolph enter. Coming back from a 5 hour meeting with his father.

He did that a lot lately. I always wondered what they talked about. Was it about me? No, of course it wasn't about me. Why would it be?

"Hey dude." I said as he grabbed his sheets from the wardrobe.