Sparks

A/N congratulations!!!! If you made it this far you have terrible taste.

Anyways as you can probably tell I'm trying to make this fan fiction plot driven and the beginning of this chapter is going to be pretty angsty.

-----------------------------------------------------------

These last couple of days have been uncomfortable to say the least. After our little argument that day we haven't talked to each other at all. And to make things even worse Rudolph hasn't been going out to do whatever it is he does. Instead choosing to stay inside the room with me.

In fact Anna has been the one bringing me food everyday.

He's also been purposely torturing me by choosing to stay shirtless twenty four seven. Not to mention work out right in front of me while I try to read a book. And when he gets out of the shower he doesn't even bother to wear his towel when he comes out. My hormones were acting up and I swear if I my skin starts to break out I'm blaming him.

But one thing was for sure. I'm not talking to him first. He's the one acting childish so I'll let him work out his anger all he wants. And I'm not going back home until everything works itself out. I still love him. I just want to know why he would keep secrets from me.

Hearing a knock on the door I close the book I was reading to go and open it. Already knowing that Anna would be on the other side with a silver platter full of fruit. Much better and more exotic fruit than Rudolph had ever brought me.

But to my surprise this time she wasn't alone. Another vampire girl with long straight black hair stood next to her. Only slightly taller than Anna herself.

"Hello Tony!" She said happily handing me the plate of fruit.

"This is my friend Annie." She said with a small smile, winking at me.

At first I was kind of confused. But it wasn't until I remembered our talk in the woods that night did I understand why she was winking.

"Ohhhhhh. Well I'm happy you've made a new friend." I tried to wink back but only ended up putting an emphasis on blinking.

Feeling Rudolph's gaze on my back I knew he wanted to know what that was all about. But why should I tell him? If he had his secrets I would too. Simple as that.

Anna had looked from me to Rudolph. A worried expression coming across her face.

"Brother-" Anna said before being immediately cut off.

"Im fine. Don't worry."

Now I was the one making a double take. I hadn't noticed it until now but Rudolph seemed, tired?

And with that Anna just let out a small 'ok' closing the door and leaving with a confused Annie.

Left alone we were both left staring at each other. Now not only with unanswered questions from that night with Gregory, but with new ones now.

Going back to doing curl ups Rudolph just goes back to ignoring me. And going back to sitting down in the chair in front of him I do the same. This book I was reading was interesting anyways.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yawning loudly I feel the need to sleep growing. Rudolph noticing, made himself the make shift bed.

He always made a point of sleeping on the floor when he noticed I was starting to get tired. I think he felt bad after I had slept on it the day we got into that ugly argument.