Prologue

So my names (y/n), (y/n) (l/n). I've been doing YouTube since I was about 15, now I'm 24 and still going, however the public videos start at 19 because they are the leat cringe out of my first ones. 

I post a range of things, from makeup, gaming, football, cooking anything really. I guess that why I have 6 million subscribers, because there's something for everybody.

Over the past few years I've met some amazing people. One of which is Tobi. He's part of a group called the sidemen and has his own channel. He's probably the first person I met through YouTube and we've been best friends ever since. Because we're best friends we live together. We film together and help each other film He's made doing YouTube full time so much easier. And because we live in the same flat we're never short of content.

Even though Tobi and I are best friends I've never met any of his friends from the sidemen, apart from Josh. I've met him. 

However Tobi is having a party to celebrate hitting 4 million subs, meaning I get to meet the rest of the guys. I obviously know who they are and everything because Tobi told me but also because I watch them. 

Wait that sounds weird.

I watch the sidemen.

Either way, Tobi and I are spending the day together to get things for the party and to get clothes for it. 

I can't wait for the party. But mainly because I want to meet the guys in person, they seem like really nice guys. 

————————————————

Hey guys!

If you're here from my w2s book, hello again!

And if you're not, well hi! I hope you enjoy