15

There he lies muffing of Simon and I. Slowly dying. The dark blood poses out onto his clothes and down his face from his mouth.

"What have I done?" Alex voice shakes as he talks

Simon and I share a look before bending down next to him. 

"I'm so sorry" I choke

"This isn't your fault, I wouldn't have ran out if I didn't know this would happen" he smiles weakly 

The colour slowly drains from his body which twitches to life every few seconds

"But-" I try to argue again. I know we only had this conversation a few seconds ago but now I realise it will be one of our last

"(Y/n). Just know that I have always loved you, even if I don't show it. And I hope that Simon treats you with respect, is loyal to you and everything you ever want, because that's what you deserve. You've always been too good for me, and it took me ages to see that. I'm the one who's sorry" he says moving his almost cold hand to my cheek before leaning to my ear to whisper something, "run, grab Tobi's nod Simon and run" 

"I can't leave you" 

"It's too late. Alex won't bother trying to stop you, just look at him" I turn my face to look at his brother who is knelt down sobbing into his hands. The hands that has just shot his brother. 

"Before you go can you promise me something?" 

"Anything" I smile wiping away my tears

He licks his lips which have began to go dry, "you never told the real reason we broke up on your channel. Do it. Even though it wasn't a good thing and people will hate me for it but what they gonna do, kill me?" He lightly laughs before tensing you from the pain

"Okay. Rest easy Ben, you're a life saver"  and with that I grabbed Tobi and Simons arms and tried my hardest to run out of the building. However Simon ended up carrying me backyard I was slowing us down. 

We got about half way up the pathway before we heard a deafening scream and another shot. 

I can't help but look back and imagine what just happened. But my guess is that nobody is left in there. Alive at least.

"Don't worry about it (y/n). Let's get back home and try and forget about all of this" Tobi pleads

"Okay" I say with furrowed eyebrows 

——————————

It's been a couple of days. I still have some scars and a couple of bruises but at least  now I can walk and run without limping like a fool. 

We're all still shaken by the experience but Tobi and Simon know that they're not in as bad of a place as I am. 

I still have to do the video I promised Ben. So that's what I'm doing now. I'm sitting on my bed with the camera in front of me. 

"You may be wondering how I'm doing now after all of this. And the answer is not the best. Every night i still struggle to sleep, I fear that he may still be alive and that the shot was something else. But we don't know. That's why soon I'm moving. I'm not going to say where, but I feel like it's the best thing for me right now. To get away from here. And please if you see me after I've moved, don't be shy, you can come and say hi. Oh wow that rhymed, haha. Uh anyways, but I do ask you to keep where I am private. Once I'm ready to tell everyone where abouts I am then by all means tell your friends you've seen me. But as I said just to keep me feeling as safe as I can be, keep it private" I smile sadly at the camera before saying a sadder goodbye than normal and turning off the camera.

I second that this video is better without much editing, I want everything to feel like I'm talking to them and that I'm not hiding anything. 

The main thing I do when I've edited is I put a picture of Ben and I at the end when we first started dating, the Ben that I fell in live with was the Ben that I saw in his last few moments. 

The video came to 1 hour 47 minutes. So almost most 2 hours, but I don't care. I'll probably be taking a break from YouTube whilst I'm moving and just trying to get back to normal. So what's the harm with giving them something long to watch. 

That reminds me, I put another bit at the end, just saying I'm having a break. And with that I start uploading. With it being a long video it would probably take a while so I start to pack. I'm not moving just yet but I will be in 2 weeks time. So might as well get ready.