4

As soon as I walk in the door I see Tobi sitting on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate taking a long sip looking at me waiting for me to answer the question.

"My day was fine Tobz. We filmed videos and talked, that's all" I laugh sitting next to him 

"I saw you voted on my story" he smiles, "you said you and Simon would be good together"

"Maybe I did" I smirk, "you know how I said to you to not talk to Simon. I know you and I know you did, what did he say"

"You know me so well" he replies putting the mug down and taking his phone out, "I asked him about how he feels when he's around you, and what he wants in a relationship. Let's just set say he's head over  heels for you. Oh and he said that he was needed to talk to you, he didn't say what for but it was after our conversation"

I'm glad he likes me back. But I can't help but wonder what he wants to talk about.

Tobi and I spend the rest of the day together, we go out to eat because neither of us can be bothered to cook. Like normal we meet subscribers and take pictures but because it's later not as many as during the day. 

We go back to the flat and just relax until we decide to go to sleep. 

————————

The ringing from my phone wakes me up which I was mad about I till I saw who the call was from.

"Hey Si" I answer

"(Y/n)! I've been wanting to talk to you since I spoke to Tobi yesterday. Oh and sorry if I woke you, I just couldn't sleep well because of what I'm about to say" 

-Simon (Y/n)-

What is it? 

Us, I know we only met the other day but I knew your channel before that and I've alway had this little thing for you. Whenever I watch you videos I always smile and laugh along. And now we've met every second I spend talking to you or being with you it's the same if not I'm smiling more! And uh.. I guess what I'm saying is that I really like you (y/n). And I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?

...

I would love to Si, meet me by the river near my flat. 11?

10. I really want to see you 

Okay, I'll see you soon Si 

Later (y/n)

I hang up the phone with the biggest smile in my face. I squeal like a little girl before flying out of my bed to pick an outfit.

 I squeal like a little girl before flying out of my bed to pick an outfit

I wanted to keep it cute but casual. I put the clothes to the side to put on after I've had some food. 

I rush into the kitchen and slide in the wooden floor, I tell Alexa to play Adore you by Harry Styles. I mean not only is the song good to just dance to in the kitchen whilst wearing an over sized shirt with socks, what its comfy! But the name just makes me think of Simon. I guess I was playing it I bit too loud as a half asleep Tobi waltz into the room