12

Tobi and I spend the next half an hour just searching everywhere for anything. But still there is nothing. 

Because the marks have gone we can assume that the driver was trying to get to nowhere quickly so nobody had a chance to catch them. 

"Found anything yet bud?" Tobi asks searching something bushed by the side of the road.

"Nope, you?" I ask not getting my hopes up 

He comes back out onto the road and shakes his head. We both sigh and take a seat on the grass leaning against the car. 

We just sit in silence both trying to think of something new. But that's when something happens.

New group- +44 7892563718, Tobz  (!⚠️random number! Do not call because I have no idea if it's anybody's⚠️!)

+44 7892563781- 

                  shared their location

Tobi and I looked at each other and raced into the car. 

"Wait how do we know it's (y/n)?" Tobi asks, "I have her number saved and so do you"

"Do you really think that whoever's done this will let her have her phone" I say looking blankly at him, "she's probably stolen their phone and quickly sent this"

"Right yeah, I was being dumb" he lightly laughs

"Get maps up and choose the quickest route!" I say frantically struggling to put the keys in the ignition

Tobi searches up the location and finds the quickest route and we set off.

We're coming (y/n). Please be okay. 

——————--

You luckily buggers, two chapters in one day!

Christmas has come early! 

I'm joking, I thought that because this was a short chapter I'll do it tonight. 

I hope you're enjoying so far, don't forget to vote and if you wanna drop a comment, do so I love reading them!

Stay safe, love you all x