A few bits and bobs

Hey!

Thank you all so much for reading this book 

If you haven't all ready it would mean the world if you could vote on the chapters and maybe give me a little follow? ;)

I love you all and I'm so happy that you liked this little book.

It's not my longest one but it's gets the story told.

I'm having a small break but knowing me it won't be for long because I'll miss writing.

But after the break I'll be writing a new book. 

I have two ideas

A one shot sort of book where each one is based off of a song

Or

A social media story, so it will be mainly told through posts on Instagram, twitter and all that jazz.

Please do let me know which one so I know what to focus on during the break, I'll probably end up doing both at some point, but yeah let me know :))

Oh and they will both be a sdmn story, obviously, but the one shot will be all of them but the media one will focus on one of them, so if you would like to see that one tell me who and I'll see which one is most wanted.

And final thing is if you haven't already, and you saw this book first, I have a w2s x reader called back from America. It's all ready finished but if you haven't already you can go read that one too!  

Once again, love you all and I appreciate every thing you do.

Every comment makes me smile, whether that be because it's funny or if it's sweet, I love them so much.

Thank you!

Xxx