Chapter 15

"Just close you're eyes and enjoy" he whispered and lowered his head.

I fluttered my eyes closed and waited with my breath held for the feeling of his lips. I wasn't sure what to do so I puckered my lips slightly. I heard Austen chuckle against my cheek.

"Relax, you're as stiff as a tree trunk." He whispered. I nodded and let me body fall with the release of my anxiety. I kept hoping I would feel his lips but what he did shocked me more.

Austen moved his head to the side of mine and began a trail of slow feather light kisses from the bottom of my ear down my jaw. His lips were gentle and I feared that with any sudden movement that I would miss them.

His breath was warm and his hands firm as he held my head in place. He made a trail along my jaw from one side of my face to the other. I shuddered when his lips pressed lightly against my chin.

Oh so close, I thought.

I sighed in frustration when his lips kissed everywhere but my own. "Patience beautiful." He breathed against my ear causing me to gasp.

He nuzzled his nose against mine and I smiled at his playful action. "I'll take it slow. Let me lead alright?" He said and I nodded, afraid that my voice would show my nervousness.

I had imagined what being kissed would feel like a thousand times but while I sat there waiting for Austen, I never thought it would feel like it did.

His lips were smooth as they hit mine and they seemed to fit just right. His kisses were quick and I savoured every press of his lips on mine.

Austen stayed true to his words and took it slow, only placing closed mouth kisses on me. It was a glorious feeling and I couldn't imagine anything better. "Put your arms around my neck." I did as he said and was rewarded with another kiss, this one harder and longer.

I groaned at the pressure and felt my body tingle. Austen moaned in return and the vibrations he caused on my own lips set my body ablaze. "I need more." I cried. I didn't know what I needed but I knew my body craved more of whatever he could give.

Something in my words set Austen off and soon, gentle became a thing of the past. His hot wet tongue glided along my lips and I groaned as pleasure ripped through me. Austen's lips grew eager as his kisses became stronger and more urgent.

Austen licked my lips again and hungrily bit down on my lip causing me to gasp at the surge of heat boiling inside of me. Austen took advantage of my parted mouth and stabbed his tongue inside.

The sensation was unlike anything I had ever felt before. His taste was unlike anything I had ever known. He tasted of oranges and apples and I sighed knowing it would be my new favourite taste. His tongue swam around my mouth, eagerly searching for my own. I didn't know what to do but when his tongue brushed mine, something in me broke.

I pulled him closer and was rewarded with a growl from Austen at the feel of my chest against his own. I attacked him, no longer caring if I was doing it right and let my body bask in the magnificent pleasure only his mouth could create.

Our kiss was long and soon I was pulling away, quickly gasping for air. Austen pushed his head into the crook of my neck as he tried to catch his breath. "Wow." I breathed heavily. Austen nodded in agreement.

"You're a great teacher." I told Austen once his breathing had calmed and he was staring at me.

He smirked and leaned in close once again. "You're a fantastic student," he whispered seductively and my body started heating up again. I missed his lips.

"I think I need more practice." I said. "You know just to be sure I do it right." I quickly added.

Austen's eyes lit up and he grinned. "I think we can do that. Maybe ten minutes more," he teased. "Maybe longer." His growl caused my cheeks to light up.

I hadn't had a chance to reply before his lips assaulted mine again. The second kiss was stronger and more passionate as our shared lust vibrated between us both.

I wasn't aware of how long we had been hiding in the kissing booth but I didn't care. If kissing always felt the way it did with Austen then I couldn't imagine ever wanting anything else.

***********************

Here's an early Christmas present from me to you... I hoped you liked it! ;)

Thank you, thank you, thank you for lettibg my book reach 1k views!! You guys are fantastic and I owe so much to you all. You're support means everything to me. I hope to see the number keep climbing!

Also thank you for getting the votes to 200... lets get it to 300 now shall we.

To keep with the spirit of giving... I am dedicating this chaptet to two new followers of mine who are so sweet and supportive of my work! You guys rock!

haiqa-ghazi and her book titled "Gay love." If you aren't offended or are a supporter of same sex relationships then take a read at this unconventional love story and one mans struggle to be the perfect partner.

AlaskaYoungFox and her book titled "Not about Angels." This is a beautiful book about broken people and the sufferings of the world. The question is though, can broken people be fixed? Read to find out!!

Thank you again for all the support and keep a lookout for tomorrow's chapter and maybe your book! ;)

Keep voting. Keep commenting.

Until then...