1

My dream is to become an idol.

I really wanted to attend training since I was a kid. I actually got rid about this dream already but it returned in thought during high school. I was inspired by my friend who also wanted to pursue her dream of becoming an idol but we got lost in contact when she transferred school.

My mom didn't want me to attend trainings because we live in a province and most of the trainings were held in the city, Seoul.

But now. I already knew what I really wanted. I really wanted to pursue my dream no matter what. Even if I had to force my mom.

And I think I just got the right email which could help me achieve my dream.

I am Jennie Kim, 24 years old.

I live in Jeju. Jeju is the capital of the Jeju Province in South Korea.

I'm an only child. A graduate. I only have a mother, my dad divorced my mother before I got to high school.

Anyways, going back.

I think I just got the right email which could change my life!!!

"Good day, Ms. Jennie Kim, you have been accepted as a trainee in MB'S Agency. Please read the information below for further details."

"Yes!! Yes!! Yesssss!!"

I jumped at the top of my bed while shouting.

I went back to my laptop and read some of the details.

" Strict diet.
Time is gold.
Last and the most important one..

Strictly no dating."

Like hello? I have no plans on dating, I'm here to achieve my dream!!

"You will be given exactly 60 days, two months in other words as pre-training. If you show a good performance and wish to proceed you will be given a chance to."

Just two months?? Only?? But okay, it says I could proceed if I show a good performance, then I'll show them what I've got!

I decided to tell mom excitedly.

"Mommm mom mom!!"

I hurriedly when to her and held her face.

"What is it that makes you so excited my dear?

"I've been accepted at one of the agencies in Seoul!!!"

"What?!"

I got nervous for her answer.

"Mom, aren't you happy about it? It was my dream since I was a kid!"

"I am but you're leaving?"

"Yes mom, please! I have to! I really want to pursue my dream!"

She didn't respond.

"Just two months mom! Please!"

I had no choice but to spill those words to make her change her mind.

"Two months? Are you sure? Doesn't it take long to train?"

"Well.. It says two months only but if I do well then maybe I could extend? But who knows I might be bad at it right? Please mom, let me give it a try please!"

"Okay fine. Just do your best."

And this day became the happiest day of my life!

I'm finally going to Seoul tomorrow.

I got packed. I got dressed. I got everything I needed with me. Lastly, I got a kiss on the cheek from my mom.

"Do well, my dear."

"Thanks mom! I love you so much!!!"

I hurriedly went to the airport and rode the plane going to Seoul.