8

🌞 NEXT DAY

We had to do training by three, trio.

Our trio consists of Joy and Tzuyu.

Joy, she's quite competitive.

I'm never wrong because during our training she gets everything right and doesn't want anyone to be better than her.

That makes me feel like I'm no match for her.

We started practicing and Ms. Lisa was teaching us the steps.

Seeing her move, it was really groovy. It seemed like every point of the dance was perfectly executed.

She was walking around and fixed the other trainees movements.

"Okay, no, no, no like this."

She held my hand upward and went in front of me to observe.

"A little bit lower.."

She controlled my hand downward and looked at me again.

"Okay, good!"

It's undeniable that she really has good looks but looking at her makes me feel really nervous.

"Good job but Team C trios will have to stay."

We had more time to practice as a punishment and it lasted for about three hours long. Really harsh.

"Okay, good. Now you may leave."

She's not leaving first??"

Anyways, I had to go home immediately after hearing the loud raindrops.

Everyone had umbrella with them and to some a mom who fetched them like a kid from school. Including Jisoo along who was fetched by a car.

I suddenly miss my mom.

But I'm still worried about myself because I didn't have an umbrella with me.

What I did was I just ran fast as I could and covered myself along the roof of the buildings I passed by until I reached the condo.

During that night, I had runny nose which made it harder for me to breathe so I drank medicine for it to leave.

[ P.S. Please vote for my story if you want a quicker upload of parts >< ]