5

🌞 3RD WEEK OF THE FIRST MONTH

All of the teams took turn in using the practice room each day. Ms. Lisa was nowhere to be found during our team's turn, even the co-instructor was not there too.

I started leading but seriously had no idea how to lead, I'm bad at it and my team mates are opposing me.

"You're not even putting us in the right position, can you see our arrangement? Can't you compare our height?" -Yeri

"S-sorry I ---"

"Enough, can you stop fighting?"

Tzuyu said. 

Tzuyu, most likely the peacemaker of the team I noticed since last week.

"I'll help take the lead okay?"

Jihyo, a leader type. She's the one who gave instructions to us during last week's performance.

Then I let her take the lead.

Suddenly, Ms. Lisa appears.

"How's practice?"

She noticed me at the very back while Jihyo was in front.

"What's this?"

Ms. Lisa asked.

"I assigned Jennie as the leader right?"

"Coach because.."

Jihyo tried to explain but..

"Can't you do it Jennie??"

She pointed me out.

I couldn't respond. I'm out of words.

Did I make a mistake again??

"My instruction was clear right? Then why is Jihyo taking the lead???"

She seemed really furious.

"Go back to practice and let Jennie lead."

I really think I couldn't do it so I excused myself for the restroom.

I almost cried. I'm really a sensitive person and it hurts to think that I feel like I made a mistake again.

I was walking back to the practice room but I met Ms. Lisa along the way.

"Let's talk."

She seemed serious.

We went to the rest place of the bulding and sat on the table with two chairs on each side.

"Sit down."

I sat down.

"And tell me what happened."

I really couldn't talk.

"I'm just asking this because I just want to know. No need to be scared of me, okay?"

She held my shoulder.

I looked at her. She was smiling at me but I noticed her brown eye colored eyes, dazzling while looking at me.

"Jennie, are you there?"

"Y-yes.. Sorry.."

She removed her hand from my shoulder.

"So tell me. Just tell me."

"Because.. I don't really think I fit well as a leader.."

"And?"

"They were opposing to my instructions.. I was afraid I couldn't get things right.."

"And?"

"Jihyo just stood up for me, she just wanted to help me.."

"Okay."

Okay?

"O-okay?.."

I asked.

"That's just what I wanted to know."

She's not mad??

"You're not mad at me?"

"No. Why would I? As long as you didn't give her your position fully, it's fine with me."

I was in shock because I thought she'd get mad at me.

"It's still the 3rd week of training, there are lots of things to learn about. Are you planning to give up on such a simple task?"

"N-no.. Ms. Lisa.."

"Ms? O-okay.. Then. That's it. Get back there and prove yourself."

I went back and took courage to lead.

I apologized about what happened, Jihyo was so considerate and accepted my apology right away.

I started leading and Ms. Lisa came in. It got me nervous but I still tried my best to lead.

She started giving out suggestions.

"No, no.. Jennie what if you try putting Tzuyu beside Jisoo."

"O-okay.."

I followed her order.

"Pefect."

We started rehearsing.

"Jennie, in front."

Wait why is she doing this to me?? Shes putting me in front when I make a lot of mistakes and forget some steps while performing?? Is she making my training life hard? I thought we were in good terms earlier but I guess I was wrong.

I simply followed her order and continued to perform. I made some few mistakes.

"Sana and Wendy extend your arms more."

Sana, the angel in the group.

Wendy, quite inquisitive. She almost updated with what's happening to people. 

I thought Ms. Lisa was going to point me out again.

We finished practicing.

"Great. You just need to polish out some more steps. Come back again tomorrow and get it finalized okay? Goodbye."

We bowed at her.

She left.

Finally I could breathe.

Jisoo and I went out to the same cafe, I guess we'll get used to doing this often.

"You good?" She asked me.

"Yes? I'm fine.."

Wendy passed by and waved at us.

Just when I saw Ms. Lisa sitting far across from us.

She was drinking coffee along with a guy.

I was about to point her out to Jisoo but..

"Let's go?"

Jisoo wanted us to go home.

"O-okay..."

We went out of the cafe but I haven't looked back on Ms. Lisa.

Arriving homs. I went to bed immediately and thought about what happened today.

"I should encourage myself! Ms. Lisa is right! This is just a simple task! I should do my best tomorrow!"