34

🌞 3RD WEEK OF 2ND MONTH

Wednesday.

Today was already our double date and I don't know why I'm so nervous! 

After the training I immediately went home but Lisa and I couldn't go home at the same time because the rumor might be back again.

So we decided to meet at the street where no one could see us. It was absolutely secret dating. It's my first time to feel in love but it felt like it was forbidden. Is it really okay to fall in love with each other?

As we arrived the restaurant, Coach Seulgi was there sitting alone so we sat along in front of her. I'm still nervous about this.

SG: It's a good thing you both came Lisa! 

She smiled.

Lisa placed her hand on my shoulder pulling me close.

L: Of course because you asked for it.

Lisa smiled to her afterwards to me.

I breathed heavily. 

As Seulgi was texting I whispered to Lisa.

J: What if someone sees us here?

L: No one will baby.. And don't worry I'll still be with you if ever something bad happens.

She smiled widely to me.

Her words were so full of assurance but I was still nervous about the double date. If something really bad happens, I don't know anymore!!

When the food came, a little while later Irene already arrived.

Shoot... Does she know we're meeting?!? 

Her eyes widened on me but not being obvious over Seulgi and Lisa.

SG: Irene! You're here! 

She assisted Irene to sit down, facing me which made me much more nervous. We just talked about this the last time we saw each other.

SG: Right. I invited the both of them. She's Lisa one of the mentors in the agency and.. I think you're already friends with Jennie. Right?

Irene just nodded looking at us confusedly.

She made eye gestures to me asking me if I was dating Lisa then I nodded lowly. 

She shook her head, surely out of disappointment.

L: Seulgi, I really didn't know you had a girlfriend too!

Lisa was kind of excited but not the same goes for me.

SG: Ah right! Irene. I've met her long time ago and it was really unexpected!

L: Really?? Tell me more!

SG: We're just like the both of you.

L: Both?

Lisa was clueless of what she was talking about.

SG: She's.. also a trainee when I met her.

Lisa got shocked after hearing it then she looked at my reaction. I was just sitting stiff.

L: O-oh.. Then that's.. great! We're on the same boat!

Irene and I looked at each other. I can sense that she's furious about this.

I gulped.

J: I.. I'll just go to the restroom.

I excused myself.