26

🌞 2ND WEEK OF 2ND MONTH

Finally, the rumors already passed by a bit and the other trainees already treated me well, somehow.. but there's still Yeri.

Today we had to practice with our pair so I went to Jisoo.

I was in the practice room while some were using the individual rooms for the instruments.

There were only 2 pianos available in the other room and there's one here but every piano was practiced on and I couldn't use an available one anymoe.

Mentor Rosé and Lisa was there to observe us.

Jisoo and I sat in front of each other while she was holding her flute.

"Jennie, listen to this."

Jisoo made a weird sound out of the flute.

"What was that? It sounded so funny!!

I laughed quite aloud.

"I was playing with the flute last night because I was bored, here's another one."

I stared at her while she was playing and I laughed.

Jisoo really made me laugh a lot today during our practice we weren't that pressured yet since this is still the 1st day of practice.

All of the sudden I met with Lisa's eyes.

But we both gave each other a blank stare then I came back looking at Jisoo smiling.

After a few minutes Jisoo got tired so we leaned on the wall together.

"Do you know what instrument Yeri picked?"

Jisoo asked me.

"No.. What did she pick?"

"I think it was drums. Maybe she's in the other room."

We were just leaning on the wall while embracing our legs.

I placed my head on the wall and I saw Lisa.

Talking with Coach Rosé.

They talked seriously about something but they laughed a little while after.

I thought Coach Seulgi was the one close with Lisa but Rosé too?

And.. They were really close to each other when they talked.

We were dismissed.

I went straight to store to buy a wrapper.

Then I went back to the building but saw Lisa coming so I let her walk inside first.

She didn't see me at all because I hid well!

I went back to the room and wrapped it.

Then I slept.