4

🌞 NEXT DAY

Time for performance!

"I'd like you all to observe well while watching the other teams perform, okay?"

"Yes coach!"

There were only three teams and we were named as team C. Ms. Lisa made us perform last in line.

We felt pressure among our team since both team A and B did really well which made Ms. Lisa proud and clapped her hands.

We're up!! I'm nervous!! Our teammates looked at each other before performing.

While we were performing I made a mistake. What an idiot! I hope she didn't notice!

We performed out well and thankfully, Ms. Lisa clapped her hands to our team too!

"Everyone did great! We're still on the second week but I could already see some trainees who has potential in performing."

"Thank you coach!"

Most of the time the crowd just says "Thank you coach!", "Yes coach" or "Sorry coach" altogether to respond to Ms. Lisa.

Personally, I don't feel like calling her coach. I prefer Ms. Lisa.

"Next week, it would still be a team performance but it would be different now since I'd be assigning leaders for the group. It would be a real competition so I hope you take it seriously. The losing team will have to face more hours training. Understood?"

"Yes coach!"

Now I could really that I'm in the real field of training.

She started assigning leaders for each team.

For our team..

"Team C..."

"Kim..."

Jisoo? Well obviously cause she's great at this. She's never called out and never done a mistake.

"Jennie. Kim Jennie be it."

What?? Didn't she notice my mistake earlier?

"Dismissed."

She left.

The team was in shock as having me as a leader. Like duh? As if I expected it to happen too!

"Hope you could do your task well on leading, Jennie!!"

My team mate said with sarcasm.

She's Kim Yeri. Yes, another Kim. What's up with Kim nowadays??

I had thoughts that my team mates noticed my mistake and they think I don't deserve to be a leader.

Anyways, I bet she's really a bully.

Jisoo and I decided to have coffee.

"Can't believe we're sharing the same surname with an a-hole."

"Don't be too hard on her Jisoo!"

"It just sucks, why'd she have to be a Kim too?"

"It's not her fault okay? We could just focus on our training!"

"Right! You're the leader! Good luck!"

"Exactly, I don't understand why she had to pick me I mean don't you feel it? I'm the weakest in the team."

"Come on don't be so pessimistic! I bet there's a reason why she picked you Jennie, maybe she saw a potential in you or she trusts you? Anyways, just do your best."

"Thank you for that Jisoo! I will!"