Just a game night?

It was a Friday night, and the boys were in the room completely bored, until Adam had an idea of ​​what to do to try to liven things up.

"Hey Matt, how about a game?"

The older one said approaching the younger one, and then rested his hand on his waist.

"What kind of game?"

Matt responded by arching one of his eyebrows while looking at him curiously.

"A really cool game, but you need to wear a blindfold. Let's test your senses, what do you think? It will be fun and I'll be able to find out if you trust me while you can't see."

Adam gestured, and simply smiled victoriously when he saw Matt agree.  He walked over to the nightstand opening one of his drawers, he then pulled out a blindfold and a pair of handcuffs, but he hid the handcuffs so that Matt couldn't see them.

"Come on, let me help you put it on. I want to make sure you don't spy."

Adam approached Matt standing in front of him, and put the blindfold on.  He smiled when he saw that the youngest couldn't see anything, that means he wouldn't know exactly what was going on, and would make him vulnerable, just as Adam wanted him to.

"Do I feel ... blind? What are we going to do now?"

Matt grunted while pouting while waiting for an answer from Adam, but Adam remained silent.  Adam guided the youngest to the bed, where he made him sit.  He put Matt's wrists together and silently removed the pair of handcuffs from his pocket.

"Let's start, are you ready?"

The youngest nodded.  Adam smirked, he knew the little one had no idea what he was doing, and it just made it more fun.  Coming out of his thoughts, Adam took Matt's wrists up a bit, and used the handcuffs to pin them on the bed, which resulted in a frightened Matt trying to break free.

"What the fuck are you doing? This doesn't sound like a game to me!"

"Relax, it's just a game. You should trust me, we're friends. I won't hurt you, I promise!"

Adam said as he lifted Matt's shirt.  He leaned over, forcing the youngest to lie down on the bed so he could start with the "joke".  Matt let out a low moan as he felt Adam begin to kiss his chest and drop the kisses to his belly.

"Tell me, how do you feel now?"

Adam whispered in a huskier voice than usual, he was starting to get excited when he saw Matt so vulnerable to him.

"Well... Do I feel like a... A bitch?"

Matt whispered timidly while holding a moan, Adam had started playing with his nipples, pinching them and sometimes spreading licks over them.

"Yes. You are my bitch!"

Adam kept Matt's shirt up, he had no way of removing them without releasing Matt from the handcuffs, so he decided to have fun without undressing him completely.  He took his right hand to Matt's belt and pulled it out, throwing it anywhere in the room.

Matt looked so vulnerable and Adam just wanted to make him more and more vulnerable to him.  He pushed Matt farther back so that he was against the headboard, and then leaned over, starting to remove the young man's pants.

"Shit! You are so cute and so hot..."

Adam grunted and turned his attention to Matt's nipples, where he handed out bites and hickeys, he wanted to make Matt beg to have him inside.

"Adam ... Let's get this started!"

Matt whispered between a low, faint moan.  He automatically tried to free himself from the handcuffs, he wanted to touch Adam, after all it was unfair only him to be marked while Adam seemed to have fun with it.