Lollipop

Adam was hunched over the table, his attention was on Neil and Matt.

He sighed, closing his eyes for a few seconds before opening them and turning his attention to the two in front of him.  He didn't understand why, but whenever he saw Matt with Neil, some strange feeling came over him.

Matt laughed at something Neil had said, and then they got very close to each other, that was enough for Adam to close his hand tightly. 

Adam had just discovered what the strange feeling was, it was jealous of Matt, he hated seeing how close Neil was to the youngest Walst.

Neil rested his hand on the youngest's shoulder and leaned close enough to kiss him, but was interrupted by the sound of a falling glass, Adam had dropped it just to distract them from what might have been a kiss, but Neil didn't know that. 

Matt was startled by the sound, but ran to Adam when he saw him squatting down collecting the pieces of glass that were scattered on the floor.

"Are you okay? Did you cut yourself?"

The younger boy looked really concerned, which almost made Adam smile, but his attention was on the pieces of glass, so he just nodded in response.

Matt decided to leave him alone and go back to Neil, but to his surprise, he was already gone.  Then he took a lollipop and went to look for the others.

After a few minutes, Brad, Neil and Adam were in the room.  Neil and Brad were sitting on the same couch and Adam alone on the other.

They were talking about random things when Matt came in, he was sucking on the lollipop and that was enough to get Adam's full attention, because he looked extremely obscene while doing it.

Adam bit his lip seeing the youngest with the lollipop in his mouth, maybe his mind was dirty enough to imagine him sucking something else, but he was removed from his dirty thoughts when he felt a slight tightening in his pants.

He grunted and took a pillow and placed it on his lap in order to hide the volume that had formed in his pants.

Brad realized what was happening and held his laughter, his gaze went between Matt and Adam, he would not miss the opportunity to make fun of Adam just to make him uncomfortable.

"Hey Matty, do you know what this is?"

Brad asked, putting his fingertips between his palms to form an open circle, and then moved his hand up and down.

The youngest raised an eyebrow and responded immediately.

"Masturbation?"

Neil rolled his eyes, and left, closing the door, he really didn't want to see where it was all going.  Brad shrugged and shook his head.

"No. This is what Adam does with you in mind!"

That was enough for Adam to open his eyes wide.  Matt's gaze went to him, who seemed a little too scared by Brad's revelation about what the gesture meant.

"Is this serious? Do you masturbate thinking about me?"

The youngest seemed surprised and curious at the same time, the oldest could only deny and deny.

"Yes Matty, he always does."

Brad said trying to look serious, and then went after Neil, he had already embarrassed Adam and knew there was something between him and his little brother, maybe it was good to give a little push.

Matt pulled the lollipop out of his mouth and smiled, which was enough for Adam to grunt and squeeze the pillow that was in his lap.

"If you are not horny for me, why are you excited watching me suck the lollipop? You really can't cheat me with that pillow in your lap"

Matt walked over to see Adam deny and remove his cap, then messing up his hair a bit.  He looked sexy and lost, which was enough for Matt to want to pressure him.

"Don't you know how to talk? Come on, say you want me, it's simple."

And again he did not get an answer, so the youngest decided to approach and remove the pillow from the older man's lap, which made him sigh and open his eyes wide.

"Matt? What are you doing?"

Gontier practically screamed in surprise, but he was stopped by Walst's hand, which he landed on his pants, tightening the volume.  He closed his eyes and tilted his head back at the feel of the youngest hand on his covered erection.

"I will give you what you need."

Matt whispered, his voice sounded much more seductive, which made Adam groan and nod. 

Adam leaned his back on the couch and spread his legs slightly apart when his partner started unbuttoning his pants.

Matt lowered Adam's pants and underwear enough to leave his cock bare, he leaned over starting to lick the length.

Gontier made a noise of pleasure and took his hands to the youngest boy's hair, beginning to caress and pull him while the youngest licked the shaft.

Matt smiled at the sight of Adam fully surrendered and then decided to put as much as he could in his mouth.  He ran his tongue over the shaft while sucking, just as he had sucked the lollipop.

Adam growled between a groan and pulled Matt's hair tightly, then starting to stock it in his mouth, which made the youngest choke.

"Fuck! Your mouth feels so good, just like I imagined."

The older one snarled, he didn't seem to care that Matt choked, he just wanted to fuck his mouth and enjoy the moment.

Adam smiled at Matt and stroked his hair as he started to slow down, he could feel the youngest working on his penis, and he also felt so close to coming.

"This is so good! I'm so close ..."

He said between moans, and Matt started to suck harder and to masturbate what didn't fit in his mouth, he was loving having Adam delivered at his disposal and moaning like that.

Adam closed his eyes tightly and pulled the youngest boy's hair when it came into his mouth, he was panting and sweating.

Matt smiled and took it out of his mouth, then swallowing all the sticky liquid, he licked the older man's penis and wiped it off and left a kiss on Adam's groin, who gasped in response.

Walst stood up and watched Gontier adjust his clothes and zip up, he was flushed and his legs were shaking a little because of what they just did.

"Your mouth is perfect."

The eldest murmured, a smile formed on his face, but it soon faded when he saw the youngest leave, leaving him alone in the room still recovering from the blowjob he had received.