Drink And Taste The Flesh (Adam X Matt X Cale)

Adam and Matt had a plan to have fun at night and he was a bit dirty, but neither of them cared, they just couldn't resist the desire.

Adam waited for Matt while the youngest was putting their dirty plan into action.  Adam kept his eyes closed just wondering as he waited for a message from Matt.

Matt was with Cale in the kitchen, young Walst's smile widened every time Cale accepted a drink he gave him.

The plan was simple, Matt was going to get Cale drunk and take him to bed with Adam, where the two of them would fuck him, it was a reciprocal desire of the couple, both wanted Cale, but he had never noticed it.

"How do you feel, dear?"  Matt purred, his hands were resting on the counter where Cale was sitting, Gontier looked confused and lost, he just blushed and scratched the back of his neck which made Matt roll his eyes and hand him the bottle.

Matt's smile reappeared when he saw Cale start drinking, it is clear that he had added something more along with the drink, he needed Cale more at ease and this seems to be starting to happen.

Cale finished drinking and grunted, closing his eyes, he was a little stunned, his eyes sought the eyes of Matt who smiled in a cute way before resting his hands on Cale's thighs and caressing them.

The two stayed that way until Matt took out his cell phone and texted Adam that Cale was already drugged and drunk enough.

After sending the message, Matt held Cale's hands and helped him down the counter, then guided him to his and Adam's room.

"What are we going to do here?"  Cale raised an eyebrow as he entered the room, his gaze wandering the room as he waited for Matt's response.

"We will take care of you, Caley."  The boy shuddered when he heard Adam's voice and then felt his hands tightening on his waist, he grunted at the contact making Matt bite his lips at the scene, it was clear that Cale was going to give in to everything they tried to do to him.

Adam sat on the bed pulling Cale onto his lap as he started kissing her neck leaving hickeys prominently visible.  Matt grunted as he approached, he wouldn't let Adam play alone with his cousin, he also wanted to make Cale delirious and groan his name.

Walst took off the younger Gontier's shirt and kissed his shoulder, his hands went down to his pants, where he stuck his hand in and began to caress Cale's penis, which was moaning softly as Adam rolled it against his lap.

Adam snarled leaning over to kiss Matt who just gave in, they both parted when they heard Cale grumble, he was too sly and certainly wanted the attention of the two, who decided to pretend they didn't hear him, the couple just continued the kiss completely ignoring Cale.

"That's not fair, I need a lot ..." Cale grunted, rubbing himself against Adam who moaned against Matt's lips, Cale took a hand to Matt's covered cock and started to caress him.

"Oh, baby ... We'll give you what you need."  Matt whispered, pulling Cale in for a hot kiss and Adam agreed to finish removing Cale's clothes.

Matt removed Cale from Adam's lap and lay on the bed, his hands roaming the boy's soft skin while Adam could only drool over his exposed and delivered cousin like that.

Adam spread Cale's legs and leaned over to start eating his cousin who grunted with pleasure at the feel of Adam's tongue inside him, Matt smiled starting to masturbate while watching his husband eating his hot cousin.

They stayed a little while like that, until Matt brought his hands up to Cale's jaw forcing him to open his mouth and then entered it, his hands went from the jaw to Cale's hair pulling it while delighting with Cale sucking it like if it were a lollipop.

Adam sucked two fingers and stuck them in Cale without caring if he would feel pain or not, after all he was too drugged to regret or complain about how he was being treated, he was very horny that he didn't even mind being fucked by his  cousin and his husband.

Adam fucked him with his fingers while Matt fucked his delicious mouth, the boys were going crazy and they hadn't even started right, Cale was already all sweaty, which was more appetizing for the couple.

After a few minutes, Adam couldn't take the lust anymore and removed his fingers and then undressed and started stroking himself, then finally aligning himself and entering his cousin who moaned loudly against Matt's cock.

Adam started to move, without even waiting for Cale to get used to it, the thrusts started deep and strong, he just cared about fucking Cale and leaving him unable to walk for days, or maybe weeks.

"Adzy ..." Cale grunted between moans and tried to wrap his legs around Adam's back, but was stopped by Matt who held them up by scratching them as punishment.

"Can you handle us both, baby?" Matt whispered smirking as he masturbated watching Adam fuck Cale with all his strength.

Cale nodded, but he wasn't sure about that, but he just wanted more and more.

Matt approached Adam who stopped moving, and then lined up entering Cale along with Adam who moaned at the contact, Cale had never taken two dicks at the same time and it made him moan loudly in pain.

"Shhh ... Just relax, we'll take care of you" Adam whispered leaning over and spreading kisses over Cale's torso in an attempt to calm him down, Matt held one of Cale's hands trying to make him more comfortable with the situation.

They stayed like that for a while, not moving, just teasing Cale's body until he got used to the two of them inside.

Cale grunted trying to move his hips, that's when they started to move, Adam pulled Matt for a kiss while they both fucked Cale with all their strength.

Both were distributing scratches over the body of the youngest Gontier, who was all sweaty with hair falling over his eyes, his mouth slightly open and moaning loudly as he tightened the sheet.

Some more thrusts and Adam withdrew leaving only Matt fucking Cale while focusing on thrusting into the prostate making the boy shudder and mutter disconnected things.

Adam bit his lip at the scene and then kissed Cale trying to stifle some of his moans.

Matt scratched at Cale's thighs leaving small traces of blood, his gaze went to Cale who was almost delirious with the sensation.

"I will not last long!"  Matt said between moans, as he pushed harder and harder on Cale, who just knew how to moan and try to scratch Adam who was just sitting on the bed masturbating with the scene.

A few more thrusts and Matt came inside Cale, pulling him in for a hot kiss before he left, and it was then that Adam entered Cale again to stock.

Adam was more aggressive than Matt in bed, his hands were all over Cale's body leaving purple marks that would probably last for days, the stocks were getting faster and stronger, Cale just closed his eyes as he moaned loudly.

Cale was close, and Adam knew it, the taller Gontier started masturbating his cousin in time with his thrusts, until he almost choked when he came in Adam's hand.

Adam held out his hand to Matt who licked it and smiled victoriously, Cale was already too tired, and shaking a lot, Adam kissed him when he finally came inside him mixing his mess with Matt's mess, who was already lying in bed almost  breathless.

"You are a great boy!"  It was all that Cale heard before he fell asleep.

****

Cale grunted, scratching his eyes, his head aching with other parts of his body.

He moved to get up and it was there that he noticed an extra weight on his body, his eyes widened when he saw that he was lying between Adam and Matt who hugged him while they slept soundly.

Cale swallowed hard, he didn't remember anything about last night, just Matt handing him random drinks, he had no idea what had happened, but he was suspicious of both.

He sighed and decided to try to sleep again, after all he would not be able to let go of the two, and was not prepared to know what exactly happened, maybe he did, but he refused to believe that it had all been a trap to be fucked by Adam and  Matt, this was too much for him.