Missing You

Adam had returned from the trip along with the other boys, he was eager to see Matt, he missed the boy and he just wanted to see him.

He rubbed his wrists and smiled waiting for Brad to open the door of the house so they could enter.

"Brad, I'm in a hurry, can you open this fucking door?"

Adam murmured impatiently receiving a false smile from Brad, who walked away when he opened the door.

"Be careful not to scare my little brother with your face ..."

Brad said holding the laughter and watched Adam giving his finger and then showed his tongue.

Adam climbed the stairs almost running and went to Matt's room, which he had the door closed.

He opened the door carefully without making noise because he did not know if the boy was sleeping or not.

"Matty? Baby?"

Adam grunted when he saw the bed all messed up, but there was no one in her.

He felt a hand cover his eyes, and smiled at the touch.

"Matty? Damn, I missed you so much!"

"I also felt yours, but I felt more."

Matt said and lowered his hands toward Adam's waist, then hugging him tightly, his eyes closed as he felt his boyfriend return the embrace and kiss the top of his head.

Adam took him in his arms and sat on the bed leaving the youngest sitting on his lap.

"I love you so much, cute little thing."

Gontier said playing with his boyfriend's hair, and then leaned down leaving kisses and bites throughout the neck of the youngest.

"I love you too."

Matt whispered, his hands leaning on the breastplate of his boyfriend, and then he forced them a little by making Adam lie down on the bed.

He moved to sit on Adam's waist, with one leg on each side and smiled at the older boy.

"You have the most beautiful eyes in the world."

The youngest said, taking his hand to his boyfriend's hair, soon starting to play with the strands while Adam settled under him.

Matt leaned over, spreading kisses all over Adam's face, who grunted and shifted to stand over the youngest.

"You are the most perfect person in the world, baby."

Adam whispered with his mouth close to his boyfriend's ear, his voice was low and hoarse, which made Matt shiver and grunt by resting his hands on him shoulder.

Adam's hands went down to Matt's shirt, then rising it leaving the boy's belly exposed, he smiled before leaning over and resting his hands on the youngest boy's waist.

The youngest bit his lip when he felt Adam's mouth on his belly kissing her.

Walst took his hands to his boyfriend's hair and pulled it, which made the older boy let out a low moan and tighten his waist more tightly.

"Adam ... I don't want to have sex, I just want to spend time with you ..."

Matt whispered timidly as he felt himself blushing, he pouted at Adam, who agreed and gave him a calm and passionate kiss.

"Okay, baby. I'm going to fill you with kisses then."

Adam smiled when he saw Matt blushing even more and stroked his boyfriend's cheeks watching him close his eyes with his touch.

"Do you think we will last?"

Matt's voice was low, almost inaudible, and Adam raised his eyebrow, he was confused by the question he received suddenly.

"Yes, Matty. We will last forever, because I love you and I will love you until after the end."

The taller smiled when he finished saying and took the youngest boy's hand as he watched him blush and nod.

"You promise?"

Matt grunted pouting and with his thumb, stroked Adam's hand that was still against his.

"I promise!"

Adam nodded as he brought Matt's hand close to his mouth, and then kissed it before looking away from his boyfriend.

He moved away, rising from the bed, then rubbing his hands over the back of the youngest who had sat confused on the bed.

"Where are you going?"

Matt raised an eyebrow, not understanding why Adam had simply gotten out of bed when he just wanted to stay on it.

"We're going out, I'm going to take you out to dinner."

Adam said as he walked to the door.

"But I do not want..."

Matt's speech was cut off by Adam who just shrugged before answering.

"Change your clothes and I'll be back to pick you up."

Adam turned to him blinking, before leaving and closing the door leaving Matt with a raised eyebrow.