Blood Party

The boys were a little high, Adam pulled Matt to his lap while his hands slid down his body looking for a way to mark him.

"Shit, you are so hot"

The older one snarls, squeezing his boyfriend's ass hard enough to receive a groan in response.

Her hands went up to the youngest boy's hair, pulling him brutally making him let out a small groan of pain.

"Adam .. It hurts."

Matt grunted slyly and pouted, which resulted in his boyfriend smirking and biting his lip.

Adam removed the hair covering his boyfriend's shoulder giving the view of his neck.  He leaned down, biting and licking the place, earning low moans from the youngest.

Adam bit the youngest boy's lips hard enough to just cut them with his teeth.  He smiled and licked Matt's bloody lip, and pulled him into a kiss full of lust.

"This is weird, and it hurts. Can we stop here?"

Matt asked timidly, and blushed when he saw Adam shake his head and take a dagger out of his pocket.

"What the fuck are you going to do with that?"

The youngest asked, startled.  Adam simply grabbed his boyfriend's shirt, he was in a hurry to remove it.

"I will use it to mark what is mine"

Adam snarled as he touched the dagger to Matt's belly, where he cut a small "A", which made the smallest grunt and try to push him away.

"Hey, don't make it difficult! I'll take care of you, but this time in a different and very tasty way."

Adam whispered holding the boy's wrists, and pushed him onto the bed, then crawling over his body.  He brought his mouth to the blood that dripped from the youngest boy's belly, and licked the spot, soiling his mouth with the liquid.

Matt was scared and at the same time excited by the sadistic side of his boyfriend, who was unknown until now.  Her hands went to the taller guy's face pulling him in for a kiss.

He could taste his own blood during the kiss, but he didn't care about it and it seemed that Adam didn't either, they were loving this new experience.  His hands slid up to Adam's shirt trying to rip it off as quickly as possible.

The boys moved away just to undress, and as soon as they did, Adam picked up some handcuffs that were on the nightstand by the bed.

Within seconds he kept his boyfriend in handcuffs on the bed, totally handed over to him.  Adam smiled at the youngest, and stood on the bed, he rested one hand on Matt's head and used the other to hold his penis in front of the boy's face.

"Come on, suck me!"

Adam snarled, pulling the boy's hair leading him to his member.

The youngest grunted, and opened his mouth, putting as much of the older man as he could in his mouth.  He started playing with his tongue over the length while sucking, which made Adam roll his eyes and moan.

The blowjob lasted for some time, until Adam pulled away and knelt on the bed.  He brought his hands up to the youngest's legs and separated them.

"I could prepare you, but I'm looking to be tough on you this time, because you were a bitch to me. Don't be upset, huh?"

Adam smiled, stroking Matt's hair, and positioned himself, soon penetrating the smaller one, which made Matt groan loudly and bite his lip in pain.

"Calm down, I'll take care of you"

The older one said, stroking the younger boy's cheeks as he started to stock with a little force, and faster and faster.

He lowered the caresses to his boyfriend's chest while with the other hand he brought the dagger to his boyfriend's thighs.  Matt swallowed and grunted when he felt the older man make some small cuts on his thighs.

Adam growls at the sight of blood running down his boy's body, they would have a problem with it later, but he didn't care, it looked so hot.

He began to stock harder until he felt the youngest boy's prostate, who groaned loudly, closing his eyes and leaning the back of his head against the headboard.

"You are so tight, and so hot, fuck"

The older one snarled in hoarse moans, and grabbed the younger man's thighs, scratching them hard enough to leave traces of blood.

He smiled and brought his bloody fingers to his own lips, and sucked on them, feeling the metallic taste in his mouth.

He continued to stock the boy harder and harder for a short time, until he decided to remove the handcuffs.

Upon being released, Matt takes his hands to Adam's back and starts to scratch hard, returning the marks.

Adam lets out a hoarse groan and takes his hand to his boyfriend's penis, beginning to masturbate at the same pace as his thrusts.

They continue at this pace until Matt comes in the hand of his boyfriend and grumbles under his breath as he feels the older man pull his hair tightly bringing him in for a kiss.

Adam, again bites Matt's lip hard causing him to bleed again, he smiles and licks the liquid while continuing to stock the smaller one, his hands resting on the boy's thighs while squeezing the spot that would result in possible bruising later.

He grunted when he felt he was close, and leaned over, handing out hickeys over Matt's neck.

"Fuck, Walst!"

Adam groaned loudly when he came on the youngest, he kept stocking for a few more seconds and then went out to get something to clean them.

He cleaned himself, and then cleaned Matt, bandaging the cuts he had left on his body.  His right hand went up to the minor's face, beginning a soft caress.

"I love you, you are great"

Matt blushed and smiled at the older man, who smiled in response and kissed him gently.

"I will take care of you, because you are simply everything to me"

Adam whispered kissing the places he had cut even though he had bandaged them.

He lay down and pulled Matt to his chest, thus starting to play with his hair until he fell asleep.