The Devil In Your Eyes

Matt sat on the bed and closed his eyes. For some reason he could not stop thinking about Adam and this was totally wrong, because he was dating Reid now.

"Matty? You know you can not leave me."

Matt opened his eyes facing Adam, standing there very close and it frightened him, as Adam came in if the door was locked?

"Adam, what are you doing? How did you ..."

The speech of the youngest was cut by Adam who placed the indicator over his mouth trying to stop him.

"You talk too much and I do not have the slightest desire to continue with it."

Gontier growled biting his lip, his hands went to the waist of the younger Walst tightening her firmly.

Matt closed his eyes whining with pleasure as he felt Adam's mouth on his neck biting him.

Adam walked away to look into Matt's eyes, the younger man raised his eyebrow in fear when he saw the eyes of the older man become to black.

The youngest closed his eyes, and this time when he opened Adam's eyes were of the same color as always, that blue tone to which Matt loved that left him confused, after all he did not usually have hallucinations.

He left his thoughts when he felt Adam to start kissing his neck, his hands walking through every part of his body leaving marks with a small trail of blood due to strength.

"Adam, stop. I have a boyfriend and this is wrong."

Matt said between low moans and tried to push Adam away, which was useless and only served to get him closer.

"Oh, I know that dear."

Gontier leaned over with his mouth close to Matt's ear, his voice was hoarse and low, it made the youngest boy shiver.

His hands went down to the youngest's thighs, where he began to squeeze and scratch.

"Reid just fucks with your body, I'm better than him. I fuck with your body and your mind."

Gontier snarled, his eyes again black.  He smirked at Matt before laying him down and sitting on his waist.

"See, I'm not doing anything and you're already delusional..."

His smile widens when he sees Walst wince, he was scared and at the same time excited.

Matt tried to get up, but was stopped again.

"Adam, you're scaring me. Your eyes ... I don't want to."

Adam rolled his eyes and pulled him in for a hot kiss, he took his hands to the youngest boy's ass and squeezed it.

He smiled between the kiss watching Matt give in with each touch.  His hands slid to the shirt and removed it.

Adam pulled Matt again, his lips sliding down the youngest's neck, biting him and leaving marks that would probably last for days, but he didn't care, he just wanted to show who Matt belonged to.

His hands on Matt's body, squeezing each piece leaving the perfect outline, the youngest just managed to moan and let out sounds of pleasure, which was music to his lover's ears.

             ~╼⃪╼⃪╼⃪╼⃪╼❈~

Matt grunted waking up, he felt his whole body burning and he couldn't remember if he had dreamed of Adam, but his body was all scarred.

"Shit, what the fuck happened?"  He sighed and smoothed his hair and left his room.

His eyes widened when he saw Adam sitting with Brad, they seemed focused on the conversation, the youngest boy's eyes went to Adam's hands that looked exactly like the marks on his body.

The youngest Walst grunted shaking his head as he started to remember every detail from last night, it was all clear in his mind, he had sex with Adam, he cheated on Reid, he had cheated on her boyfriend with a demon.

He was lost in thought and did not realize that Adam was looking at him with his black eyes, the same ones from hours ago when they were in bed.