Nightclub

Adam and Matt had gone to a club with Neil and Brad. 

The place was very busy and they just got lost from the others.

"What are we going to do? I can't seem to focus on the people with the fucking blinking lights."

Matt said almost screaming as he waved the glass of vodka that was on his right hand.  He ran an empty hand over his face, then grunted.

Adam didn't answer, he just approached the boy and pulled him by the hand, guiding him around the room to a quiet place with few people.

"Hey Matt, I need to tell you something ..."

The older man bit his lip sheepishly and smiled awkwardly. 

He scratched the back of his neck and looked into Matt's eyes, who just gestured for him to say it right away.

"I think I like you ... I like it more than as a friend."

"I like you that way, too."

They smiled at each other with the answer they got.

Adam approached, resting his hands on Matt's waist and leaned over. He keeping his mouth close to the youngest ear.

"How about we have a little fun? I'm sure Neil and Brad went to fuck and left us here, huh?"

Adam whispered as he slid his hands up to Matt's ass, and squeezed the spot with a little force.

He smiled when he saw Matt agree, and pulled him by the hand to the club bathroom.  As soon as they entered, the eldest pushed the youngest to the door, holding him against it.

His hands slid over the youngest's body as he leaned in, spreading kisses and bites across his neck.

"It will be our secret, right?"

Matt grunted as he tried not to moan at the feel of Adam's mouth on his neck.  His hands slid to the lock on the door in an attempt to lock the place.

"Yes! Our dirtiest secret."

Adam brought his hands up to the shirt and removed it and then tossed it in any corner of the bathroom.  The youngest could only admire the body of the man standing in front of him.

He grunted, getting Matt's attention back to his face. His hands went to the youngest boy's shirt and slid under it.

"I'm not going to undress you, we have to be quick."

Adam warned and came closer when he agreed.  The taller leaned over the boy, again paying attention to his neck, which ended up in Matt moaning softly and resting his hands on his hair pulling it slowly.

His hands went to the youngest boy's pants starting to lower them enough to get a full view of his ass.  He turned his partner with his back to him, and bit his lip at the sight of his ass.

"Fuck! You are fucking hot."

Adam mumbled as he unzipped his pants and pulled them down with his underwear.  He spat in his hand, and used it to masturbate.  His left hand slid to the boy's ass separating his buttocks trying to gain a more complete view of his orifice.

"Let's go with this, they may be looking for us..."

Matt whispered impatiently and rested his hands on the door, then rearing his ass to his companion, who in response grabbed his hips and positioned.

"Don't be so rushed."

The sarcasm in Adam's voice was very clear, but Matt didn't care.  He rocked his hips, he wanted his mate to start soon, because the thought of being caught fucking with his brother's friend haunted him.  After all, what would Brad think of him if he found out?

Adam kissed the youngest boy's back as he entered, his hands were on his hips, squeezing and holding him firmly.  He could smile when he heard Matt groan his name.

The two groaned together when the thrusts started.  They were not calm, on the contrary, Adam was stocking up fast and hard.  He wanted to get this over with and get rid of all the hard-on he had felt for Matt since they met.

Matt grunted wiggling against the older man and pushed his ass trying to get more from his partner who in response supported his hands on the door trying to get support to go deeper and stronger.

He leaned down biting his neck and thrust into his prostate soon receiving a loud groan from the youngest who was quickly silenced by the right hand in an attempt to muffle the sound.

"Quiet, we can't make that much noise."

Adam snarled, sliding the hand that covered the boy's mouth to his neck, squeezing the spot.  He pulled the boy into a hot kiss as he brought his other hand to the boy's penis and began to masturbate him at the same pace as his thrusts.

Matt nodded, leaning back, his body pressed against his, his head resting on Adam's shoulders as he bit his lip trying not to moan, which was difficult with him thrusting into his prostate repeatedly so hard.

"I am close..."

The youngest boy pouted and closed his eyes tightly, enjoying the older man's hand.  Adam smirked at the sight and wiped all the sperm with his hand, then brought it to his mouth in order to taste his mate.

"You taste great, dear. It's addictive"

Adam grunted and slapped the youngest boy in the ass that would surely leave a mark because of the force used.  He leaned over and bit the boy's shoulder hard when he came inside him, his hands still gripping his hips, getting harder and harder.

He thrust at the boy a few more times, and then left trying to keep his breathing at a normal pace.

"That was incredible..."

"For sure. Now let's hurry to get out of here, because ..."

Matt was cut off with the sound of the doorknob turning and a knock on the door.

His eyes widened, and Adam ran over to the shirt he had tossed on the floor, then dressed and adjusted his clothes.  Matt also adjusted his clothes and fixed his messy hair.

Outside, Brad and Neil were in front of the bathroom trying to open the door, until they heard Adam mutter a "I'm opening it, wait".

Adam unlocked the door, and receive an interrogative look from Brad that varies from him to Matt.

"What were you doing locked up here?"

Brad questioned crossing his arms, his eyebrow was raised and he looked a little angry thinking about the possibilities of what they were doing.

Matt swallowed and turned around near a tap, where he started washing his face just so he wouldn't have to answer the question.

"Matt was sick, and I came with him to help him. I don't know how the door was locked, there must be a defect, something like that."

Adam gestured hoping he would believe his lie.  Neil just seemed distracted by something going on in the hall, he wasn't paying attention to the conversation, which made it easier for Brad to believe his friend's words.

Brad ran over to Matt, and hugged him gently.  Soon his hands went to his little brother's face checking his temperature.

"Are you better? I'll take you home."

Matt just nodded, deep down thanking Brad for believing Adam's lame excuse.

The brothers left, when Matt passed Adam, he blinked discreetly, which made the older man smile in response.  He knew it would be the beginning of a relationship, or something.