Like The Stars

It was a cold, rainy night, the boys were trying to find what to do to pass the time.

"I still think we should watch cartoons, or a movie."

Matt murmured to his boyfriend as he raised his arms to imply that he wanted Adam to pick him up.

"Are you sure? We've been doing this all day. You really look like a child."

The eldest rolled his eyes, and then went over to the youngest to pick him up. As soon as he did, Adam bit Matt's cheek which he grunted in response.

"I don't look like a child."

The youngest boy fought back, and rested his hands on the taller man's shoulder.  He leaned over and bit Adam's shoulder with a little force.

"You really are a child... My child."

Adam laughed at Matt's behavior, and started walking towards the bedroom while trying not to trip or let the youngest fall from his arms.

As soon as they reached the bedroom, Adam gently placed Matt on the bed and went to the door to close it.

"Can we watch cartoons?"

The youngest asked while settling on the bed in a comfortable way.

"Sure. Let me choose this time, you always make me watch the same cartoons."

Adam replied as he approached the bed.  He smiled when Matt grunted in response, the youngest really knew how to be cute, even though most of the time he wasn't doing it on purpose.

The taller one lay down beside the smaller one, hugging him as he pulled the blanket over them.  He then took the TV control and turned it on looking for a channel that was showing a different cartoon than the ones Matt always watched.

Matt cuddled up to his boyfriend and laid his head in Adam's chest while he started watching TV.

"Do you like this?"

Adam asked trying to get Matt to pay attention to him too. His right hand went down to the youngest boy's hair and started playing with him while keeping his attention on TV and on him.

"Not much, but I like you and being with you is great."

The youngest whispered and reached for the Adam's hand, then intertwining his fingers with the older one who smiled in response.

Adam moved away from Matt to lean his back against the headboard and then lean over, starting to spread kisses across the youngest boy's face.

"Being with you makes my days worthwhile. I fucking love you."

He said when he heard Matt mutter slyly in response to his kisses.

"You didn't agree with the idea of ​​watching cartoons just to have sex with me? Did you?"

The smaller one said, making himself angry while holding a laugh when he saw Adam walk away and open his eyes wide trying to find some convincing answer.

"Of course not! I'm not that naughty. You know, I just wanted to show you how much I love you, with caresses."

"Yes, you are. I love you, but you are a terrible liar. Can you take your hands off my ass? I don't know why you're with them there if you're not trying to have sex with me."

Adam blushed and nodded obeying the youngest.  He lay back on the bed and rested his hands on his chest.

"I'm sorry, you're irresistible ..."

The taller whispered wryly as he closed his eyes.  He felt Matt punch him hard, which made him grunt and rub the spot.

"What the fuck ... I love you, but you are very annoying."

Matt pouted at the older man and shrugged.  He sat on the bed so he could move to stand over Adam, who brought his hands to the youngest's waist.

"Am I really boring?"

Matt sighs as he looks into Adam's eyes.  His hands went to the older man's hair, starting to play with it, sometimes wrapping some of the strands over his fingers.

"No. You are perfect." 

Adam said smugly and smiled at his boyfriend who blushed at the answer.  Her hands went to the youngest boy's neck and made him lean over to kiss him gently.

"I love you, and I will always love you. Infinitely, like the stars."

Adam whispered, stroking Matt's cheeks, who smiled in response and hid his face with his hands.

~✘ I don't really get along with romance, but I tried ... And that is what matters, I think. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍