Nightmare

Adam had to sleep at Brad's house, but he would share the room with Matt.

It was night, and the boys were sleeping. Suddenly Matt wakes up scared, he had had a nightmare, and he could not sleep anymore.

He sat on the bed rubbing his face, the room was not totally dark because of the lamp that illuminated only a small corner in the curvature of the wall.

The boy was scared to go back to sleep, even more alone. His gaze went to the other bed, where Adam slept, but the lack of light did not help to have a clear view of the older boy.

Then the youngest boy had an idea, he was going to sleep with Adam, well, it would depend on the reaction he would have with Matt asking for it.

He got up and walked silently to the other bed, his hands were against Gontier's body, he landed them on the shoulder of the same, soon beginning to move back and front trying to wake him.

"Adam?" Wake up! "

He said and when he heard a grunt in response, he pulled away a little, and he could watch Adam move, and rest his arm over his face.

"What do you want, Matt?"

His voice was calm and sleepy, that made Matt smiling, he was as cute when he was sleepy.

"Can I sleep with you?"

The youngest whispered ashamed, he tried to see the expressions of his roommate, but the dark did not help him much.

He did not get an answer, and that left him a little worried. His hands returned to the older boy's shoulders, then he leaned closer to his face.

"Adam?"

"Let me think ... Look, I really think you're very attractive, but Brad would probably kill me later."

The youngest rolled his eyes, and quickly denied thanking God for being dark and Adam could not see that he blushed.

"I said sleep and not fuck. I just had a nightmare, and I do not want to be alone."

Gontier heard him, even if he was very drowsy. He was apprehensive with the confession of the youngest, without answering with words, he just pulled Walst to the bed and hugged him affectionately.

"I'll protect you! Do you want to tell me how it went?"

His right hand was on the blond hair of his companion, he was concentrating on distracting the smallest with caresses or anything of the type.

"I dreamed that my body was falling apart, and nobody could help me. People just could not see me."

He whispered in a tearful voice, which made Adam embraces him tighter and rub his back trying to calm him.

"Hey, calm down, you do not have to stay like this, it was just a bad dream, and I'll protect you. I'll always help you, and I'll always see you, I love you."

The older boy confessed, and laid a kiss on his forehead of the youngest boy, who was completely confused by what had just heard.

"Do you love me? As a friend, right?"

The question made Adam shudder, he should not confess his feelings for the boy, it was too early for that. Then he decided to lie by saying that he loved him just as a friend, or maybe a brother.

"That, more than a friend, you're Brad's little brother, and I consider you as mine too."

He whispered, which left Matt a little disappointed. He loved the oldest as a boyfriend, and always wanted to be loved by him the same way.

Adam pulled the smallest to his chest, and began to stroke his hair, the blanket was on the waist of the two, it was a little cold night.

"You can sleep, I'll take care of you."

The youngest nodded, his eyes closed, and after a few minutes with Adam's sweet caresses over his hair, the boy fell asleep, this time without having nightmares again.

When he realized that Matt had fallen asleep, Adam leaned forward and kissed him quickly, he wanted to feel the lips from the youngest, that was risky, but his feeling for the boy was stronger than to blame if he was caught.

He was taken by surprise when his youngest kissed him back.

No one had the courage to talk about the feelings, they only remained silent, until they slept.

After this occurred, Adam always got an excuse to go to sleep at Brad's house, he was closer to Matt, and wanted to have him in his arms every night without Brad discovered from the romance of the two.