Hatake Kakashi x Reader

You are Nohara Y/N, the younger sister of Nohara Rin. You were close to Rin and her teammates, Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Obito and their sensei, Namikaze Minato.

You were particularly close to Kakashi but shared more secrets with Obito because he liked your sister. When Obito had died, you were depressed as one of your closest friend had died.

Your cheerful personality and the smile that everyone loved slowly disappeared. It got worse when one day, Kakashi and Minato came back from a mission without Rin.

You were then told that Kakashi had killed Rin with his Raikiri: Chidori. That made you grew extremely distant and cold, especially towards Kakashi.

Later when Minato and his wife Uzumaki Kushina died from the Kyuubi attack, you had completely gave up on life and had isolated yourself.

It's been about twelve years since then and you are currently a Jounin Konoha shinobi, just like Kakashi and your other batch mates, Yuhi Kurenai, Might Guy and Sarutobi Asuma.

However, you weren't particularly interested in becoming a Jounin sensei for the new batch of Genin. Although Kakashi's team did catch your attention.

After all, Kakashi's team included Minato and Kushina's son, Uzumaki Naruto. As much as you hated Kakashi, you ended up joining Team 7 as per Hokage's orders.

"Alright now, let's introduce ourselves. I'm Hatake Kakashi and she's your other Jounin sensei-"

"Nohara Y/N" You cut Kakashi off coldly and simply said your name.

"*sigh* Anyways, now it's your turn" says Kakashi.

"Me! Me! I'm Uzumaki Naruto and my dream is to become the Hokage ans make everyone acknowledge me-dattebayo!" Naruto exclaims.

"I'm Haruno Sakura and my dream... Well..." The pink haired kunoichi started trailing off her introduction bashfully.

"I'm Uchiha Sasuke ans I only have one goal. To kill a certain man" says Sasuke as he thinks of killing his brother Itachi.

Kakashi then did most of the talking and eventually got dismissed. You then released your Clone Jutsu, much to the kid's surprise.

Though it didn't surprise Kakashi that much. Later, he decided to go and look for the real you despite knowing that you'd never show your real self.

Back at home where the real you is, you sighed as you look at a particular photo by your table. It was a photo was your sister and her team.

You started tearing up while thinking about the fun memories you had when they all were still alive.

"Nee-san... Obito-nii-chan... Minato-sensei..."

"I found you Y/N" Kakashi suddenly said.

"What do you want?" You ask coldly.

"Why did you have to use a clone just to meet up with Team 7?" Kakashi asks.

"None of your business. Especially for someone to killed my sister. I practically lost my trust in you" You said.

"Y/N-"

"Kakashi get out! Please... I want to be alone" You yelled.

Kakashi looks at you with a sad look and eventually left. You then wipe away a tear that slip out of your eye. You sighed and debated whether or not to visit your sister's grave.

Eventually you headed there and stopped by the Yamanaka Flower Shop to get some flowers for your sister. You then arrive at the cemetry and hide when you see Kakashi by your sister's grave.

"What's he doing there?" You questioned.

You use your Invisibility Jutsu ane became invisible and slowly got close to Kakashi.

"Rin, seems like your sister is still cold towards me. Well, everything changed after Obito died. I didn't wanted to kill you Rin.

There must have had been another way to have save you from being the Jinchuriki. You didn't have to die" You hear Kakashi says.

You remain silent while clutching the flowers close to you. You then realize that Kakashi is also suffering since Rin died in front of him.

"Rin, hope you'll visit your sister in your dreams sometimes just to make her happy. Don't worry though, Y/N has become quite a fine kunoichi.

Though it's just her personality and attitude. I can't really blame her since she changed after Obito's death.

I don't care if Y/N still hates me but I'll be there to protect her even if she doesn't want me to. She's important to me after all" You blush when Kakashi said said but you shake it off.

"Kakashi" You called as you undo your Jutsu.

"Y/N? You were here all along?" He ask.

"Gomen... I've been selfish. I didn't know you were suffering too" You apologized.

"It's my fault Rin died too. I promised Obito to protect Rin but I failed" says Kakashi.

You remain silent as you place the flowers on Rin's grave. You slowly started to sob.

"I'm sorry Kakashi... For all these years" You said softly.

Kakashi was surprised but he understood.

"It's fine. I'm sure you needed time anyways" says Kakashi.

"Kakashi... It won't be the same as the old times but... Can we start afresh? As friends?" You ask while looking at him.

You could feel that Kakashi is smiling from beneath his mask as he makes an eye smile.

"Of course Y/N" He says and you let out a small smile as the both of you look up into the sky together.