Namikaze Minato x Reader

"Minato-san, what if one day... I disappear?" A younger you had ask.

"You won't disappear Y/N-chan, why would you say that?" Your best friend, Namikaze Minato asked.

"I'm saying what if Min..." You said.

"If you disappear then I'll come and find you, no matter where you are" says Minato.

"That's good to hear..."

Minato opens his eyes as he realized that it was a dream. Or more like a memory. He sighs as he glances at a photo of you.

"Y/N... Where are you?" Minato mumbles.

"Minato! Wake up already, it's morning!"

"Coming Kushina!" Says Minato as he left his bed.

Meanwhile, you were wandering aimlessly around the world. You were practically floating. Because you were dead.

You can't remember how you died or when or where. You have been wandering for a really long time and your appearance doesn't change.

You continued to float until you reached a certain village. You noticed the logo on the protector that the people were wearing. You somehow recognize that logo.

Because you had a forehead protector with the same log just like the people here. You smiled as you thought that maybe you could find your lost memories.

You then float around and eventually float to the building that had the kanji '火' which means 'fire'.

"We've got a message for the Hokage-sama!" A shinobi yelled as that shinobi passes through you.

You then followed the shinobi to the Hokage Office. You were standing behind the shinobi so you couldn't really see the face of the person he was talking to.

Just then, the whoever he is, turned his chair and your eyes widen. Your eye started to let out a drop of tear which you don't understand.

"A teardrop?"

"I heard you've got a message" says the Hokage (Minato).

"We recently found out this towards the direction of Kumogakure (Hidden Cloud Village)" The shinobi says as he shows Minato a piece of cloth.

Minato's eyes widen and so did yours. You glance down at your knees and realized that a part of your jeans was ripped. You never knew what happened.

"This is... Y/N's" says Minato and you gasp.

"Who are you...?" You ask out loud despite knowing that they can't hear you.

"If it's Y/N-san's then what was she doing there?" The shinobi ask.

"I'll personally investigate this tomorrow" says Minato.

"But Hokage-sama—"

"I know what I'm doing" Minato simply says and dismissed the ninja.

That night after Minato was done with his paper work, he headed home to which you followed. You then enter his house through the walls.

You also see a woman with unusually red hair and with a bump by her stomach too.

"I'm home Kushina" says Minato.

"Welcome home! I was just making dinner-dattebane!" The woman, Uzumaki Kushina exclaims.

"Arigatou Kushina" says Minato as he kisses Kushina's cheek and for some reason, it made your heart ached.

You didn't understand why. You then roam around Minato and Kushina's house when you entered his room and a photo caught your attention. Your eyes widen as you reach out to hold the photo of you.

"Minato-san... Knows me?" You mumbled.

The door suddenly opened which startled you and it made yoy dropped the photo and the sound of glass shattering was heard.

Your eyes widen as you see a vision zoomed across your mind. It was you in a shinobi combat outfit and you were injured. You could also hear the sound of gass shattering.

"Oh my goodness— How did...?" Minato gasp when he noticed your photo was shattered.

His voice brought you back to reality. You could see his expression was hurt. You didn't understand why but seeing him like this makes you sad as well.

You slowly reach out your hand and tap his shoulder. Minato felt something, or someone had touched him as he immediately stands up to look around his room.

"Was it just me?" Minato mumbles.

"Minato! Is something wrong? I heard glass shattering" says Kushina as she comes into the room.

"Kushina, I thought I felt like someone was here" says Minato as he looks at your photo.

"You're still set on going to Kumogakure?" Kushina ask.

"I have to find out clues about Y/N. I promised her that I'd find her if she ever disappeared" says Minato.