Inuzuka Kiba x Reader: Ending

"Naruto, you're such an idiot!" Kiba yells.

The ninjas from the shadows then show themselves. They were from the Hidden Sun Village [A/N: I doubt there is really this village but it's just a story so yeah].

"They're from Taiyogakure!" Kiba exclaims.

"Looking for this, Konoha shinobi?" One of them ask while showing a scroll with the Kirigakure logo.

"Give it back!" You said.

"Come and get it then" They provoked and you all started to engage in a fight.

You take a deep breath and threw several kunais and shurikens at them. Kiba and Akamaru used their signature move, Gatsuuga (Fang Passing Fang).

Naruto using his Tajuu Kage bunshin no Jutsu (Multi-Shadow Clone jutsu) plus Rasen Tarengan (Spiralling Ball Barrage). Kakashi then copying the opponent's moves with his Sharingan.

You faced against the kunoichi who uses a Kekkei Genkai, Ice element. You learn from your fellow friends that your specialty was Water element.

"Suiton: Suiryudan no Jutsu! (Water style: Water Dragon)" You manipulated the water into the shape of a dragon, and direct it towards the kunoichi.

"Hyoton: Tsubame Fubuki! (Ice style: Tsubame Blizzard)" The kunoichi counters.

* Time Skip cuz Author-san can't describe fights well and also she's lazy *

You were almost at your limit as the kunoichi was strong. You could hardly see what's in front of you as your vision as getting blurred.

"This is the end! Hyoton: Saihyozuchi! (Ice style: Ice Breaking Hammer)" The kunoichi surrounds her fist with ice and landed a direct blow at you.

Your eyes widen and quickly form the hand signs.

"Suiton: Suiro no Jutsu!" You surround the attack with the Water Prison but the kunoichi was pushing hard.

You were by the edge of a cliff and you suddenly had an image flash through your mind, as if you had seen this before.

Just as tou left your guard down, the kunoichi pushed through your Water Prison and your eyes widen as you were falling.

"Y/N!"

You were falling fast but what surprised you was Kiba holding you, falling with you.

"Kiba-kun..."

"I'll protect you Y/N" Was the last words you hear before the both of yoy crash into the water.

While underwater, you suddenly had images in your mind. You remembered. The memories came flowing back to you.

You open your eyes and look around and see Kiba's arms were wrapped around your waist. You held him close to you as you crash your lips against his, giving him a kiss.

Kiba slowly open his eyes and was shock to see you kissing him. You separate from him and Kiba was wondering if you had gotten your memories back while you simply smiled and hug him tight.

'Kiba, it's my turn to save you now. Suiton: Suichutotsu (Water style: Water Pillar Thrust)'

You the materialise a small body of water to rise up beneath the both of you and the next, you two were out of the water.

"Hah! Hah! Hah!" You were panting hard and so was Kiba. The two of you then got to shore.

"You alright Kiba?" You ask.

"You... Remembered?" Kiba ask.

You smiled and kiss his cheek to which he blushed.

"Let's go back and help Naruto and Kakashi-san" You said and Kiba nods as the two of you head back.

* Time Skip again since Author-san is lazy again *

"Great work. This mission is a success" says Tsunade and she dismissed the team.

"I'm so glad you got your memories back Y/N" says Naruto.

"It felt like a dream actually. I couldn't actually believe it" You said.

"I hope it won't happen again" says Kiba as he pulls you close to him and it made you blushed.

"Baka, Naruto is still here!" You yelled while hitting his head.

"Gomen, I'll take my leave" Naruto says awkwardly as he leaces.

"Geez, you scared the boy" You stated.

"I'm just glad you're back" says Kiba as he hugs you tight.

"Me too Kiba... Me too" You said softly as you return the hug.