Nagato x Reader

You are L/N Y/N and you are currently attending at Kishimoto Academy . Japan's top academy and only the top 3% in the tier are able to enrol.

You however, is an exception for two reasons. One, you were a relative of the current principal and two, you got in through a scholarship.

Here, you didn't have that many friends. Only two, namely Hyuga Hinata and her cousin Hyuga Neji. They're very kind, though Neji is more on the cold side.

In Kishimoto Academy, there is a group of 9 students who have form a group and calls themselves Akatsuki. They're like the kingka of the school, with only 1 female.

Of course, these scenes typically makes you think of all the negative things about kingkas. But Akatsuki were different. Rather than bullying the weak like in most scenarios, Akatsuki help everyone in the school.

Of course, being the kingka makes them popular and have many fans. You weren't particularly interested in any of them. Or maybe someone did catch your attention.

The calm, quiet and hardworking Nagato. He has always caught your attention but of course you didn't make it obvious.

Today, your History teacher, Sarutobi Hiruzen has given you back your class test paper. But your results weren't that excellent.

In the first place, History was never your thing. You sighed upon looking at the grade and you look at the expressions of your classmates.

From the moment you step into Kishimoto Academy, there use already a huge difference between you and your classmates.

"Everyone, job well done on the previous test. All scored a 90% and above, definitely the standard" says Hiruzen.

"It's because of your teaching Hiruzen-sensei! We're not like someone who got enrolled through scholarship and connections" Someone says.

Ouch... That's the harsh truth. You had originally plan to keep that as a secret but just last year, everyone knew about your enrollment.

Your results were quite average but definitely not good enough. Usually your range of results are between 50% to 65%, never higher, never lower than that.

"Nagato" Hiruzen called.

"Hai sensei"

"I want you to tutor Y/N and get her results up" says Hiruzen.

"Noted sensei"

===

Class ended and you were busy packing your things as the students were beginning to leave. A figure then came to you which you noted it's Nagato.

"N-Nagato-kun?"

"Do you have time today? You need tutoring on History don't you?" Nagato ask.

"H-Hai but is it really alright? Don't you think I'm a bother?" You ask.

"How're you a bother? Not everyone can ace a subject that quickly. Is the library alright with you?" Nagato ask.

"I'm fine with the school library" You said.

"Then let's go" says Nagato and the two of you head towards rhe library.

The two of you arrive and are greeted by the librarian, Konan, also part of Akatsuki, like Nagato. Konan then gave the two of you a private study room.

You took out the necessary materials needed ans Nagato starts to tutor you. Of course, it wasn't easy. Other than the fact that it's boring, Nagato was attractive in your eyes.

* Time Skip: 5 Weeks Later *

It's been 5 weeks since Nagato had started to help you on History. No, not just History, but other subjects as well.

In two days your class was going to have another test on the most recent chapter. Thus today, you and Nagato were studying at a public library today.

"... So now do you understand?" Nagato asks.

"I think I do. These 5 weeks really thank you. I'll treat you to food or drinks. What do you want?" You ask.

"It's fine. I wanted to help anyways" says Nagato, with a tint of blush.

"You've been a great help! Ah! I'll treat to bubble tea! There's a great bubble tea shop near here! Come on Nagato-kun!" You exclaimed and drag Nagato out of the library.

On your way, you were running so fast that you didn't see or even hear the motorcycle. Nagato's eyes widen and immediately pulled you close to him, shocking you greatly.

"DO YOU WANT TO DIE OR WHAT?!" The driver yelled before driving off.

Your eyes remained big from the shock. And the close contact between you and Nagato made you nervous.

"You alright Y/N?" Nagato ask.

"Y-Yeah I-I am fine. T-Thanks" You said as you wipe a sweat away.

"Be careful alright? I don't want you to get into any accident" says Nagato while patting your head which made your eyes widen with a blush.

"N-Nagato-kun..." You called.

"Hm?"

"I think... I like you" You suddenly said and Nagato was shock.

Eventually he broke into a smile as he ruffles your hair.

"I like you too Y/N" He says and you smiled.

"So... What are we?" You ask.

"I think, the status of boyfriend and girlfriend. Let's go get that bubble tea" says Nagato as he held out his hand.

You smiled like an idiot and you take his hand. The both of you then head towards that bubble tea shop as lovers.